Reviews for Broken
Backroads chapter 2 . 6/21/2004
Oh my goodness... this was brilliant. Pure brilliance. I prefer your extra ending, though. Adds so much more than just simple explanation.
M. D. Jensen chapter 2 . 6/20/2004
coolicool. much better now, if you don't mind me saying so. i know how frustrating it can be when you seen something so clearly in your mind that you don't fully explain it, then get all these 'whathuh' reviews... but now that it is clarified it has a much deeper impact.

and i just have to do this:

::dances:: i was right! it was percy and hermione! ::dances::
Dalakh chapter 2 . 6/19/2004
**cries**
Nehfi-Tirri chapter 2 . 6/19/2004
now when I've re-read the first one I can see the meaning a little better... I just maybe should not read such a thing 3 am, but I think it's a good idér with an epilogue. and thanks for the e-mail.
Emiliana chapter 2 . 6/18/2004
Hi...

uhm. talk about depressed... i already had a pretty tiring day.. then I read this..

well, you know what? it IS depressing, but it's also comforting in a way. i mean, how could harry go on if he was one of the FEW who survived? I can understand him perfectly, and i think it would be what i'd do too... hypotetically speaking, but still.

i liked it. a lot.

i tend to think i can only stand happy endings... but in truth, TOO HAPPY endings always seem fake.

so, yay for you again!

:) great, and i mean GREAT job!
M. D. Jensen chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
percy and hermione...? it's an unclear fic, but i'll give you that it's well written. perhaps a sequel or epilogue would clarify things. still, the repitition of the 'blood' phrase gave it emotional impact, even if it was unclear who died.
Nehfi-Tirri chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
hey that was good... I don't think I got the point but it was still okay.
Dalakh chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
*sniffle* you killed 'em all... think it's a bit mean that none of them cared that much...

who was it at the end? the horn-rimmed glasses... was it mcgonagall and hermione? because of the book...