Reviews for I'll Be There For You
dancing elf chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
liked tis one very much
Severus-Snape2603 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Awww. This was a cute story. I loved it.
Aisho Ren chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
I'm always touched by the bond these two share.
schmexyschmurf chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Aw... how cute...
rainystar186 chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
That's so sweet. Sappy and still in charecter, weird, huh? Those Too things don't usaly go together with Seto. Any way good story and I ment sappy in a good way_~
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Fluffy and cute! I loved it! The relationship between Seto and Mokuba was mostly what got me liking/respecting Seto as a character in the first place. And that's still the only thing keeping me from blowing up when I see him being such a jerk to Yugi and Joey and co. ~

My computer, still being defiant, won't let me read the end/review "I Have to Surrender"- just in case you noticed I wasn't, as promised, going in order. ~ I will eventually, though!

Rock on

DSF
yeaka chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
short and sweet, adorably cute _ loved it to pieces!

(and you're pure evil.. T.T.. *sighs* but i suppose i'll update addicition.. son.. post first..? ;; please?)

anywho, loved the ficcie! _
Master Ruby chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Wow! Brotherly loving and intense... I LOVE IT! You really can't get clean fics like this now a days. This is really good! Going onto m/fav. stiries list.

-Master Ruby _
Misura chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
A lovely, hugalicious piece of writing. I love the way you portrayed Seto as Mokuba's loving brother in this, without making him sound un-Seto-ishly sappy or sentimental. -