Reviews for Weird
StoriesAreMagic chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Aww! So cute! I wish this had happened in the real series. But Neville took Hannah, and Luna choose Rolf. *sigh*
tamiiland chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
LOL, this was weird. /bad joke.
TheWeaselette chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Very sweet, I loved it! xD
Ptrst chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I found this on EnchantedBeauty's favourite stories list, and I just want to say...I agree with her, lol. I haven't read Neville/Luna in years (literally) but you did it rather well. Luna's maybe a teensy bit out of character, but not too much, and it's very cute and happy. :)
neville 2.0 chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Not exactly the best NevilleLuna I've read, mostly because Luna would never say that "everybody's always right", but it's not too bad. Still better than most stories I've read here. Nice job.
Dunno chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
SO CUTE! Luna reminds me of me when I was younger. I use to be called weird all the time and I loved it...I don't so much now though...anyway, this is a very cute story, I officially love LunaxNeville now!
sabrina chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I have just one word to say to this: AW!

It's just such a cute story! I love Neville and Luna together!
100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Brilliant! Your story made me laugh out loud!

Although, I am, in fact, a Neville/Luna shipper, I don't usually read Fanfics about them. However, something attracted me to your particular story, and I find myself glad.

Your characterization was superb. I don't believe I've ever seen anyone else portray Luna so well.

Magnificent job!

100-percent-HP-obsessed
Chickadeee chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
I. Love. It. Excellent. I was giggling with glee when I finished the fic. Completely awesome. The characters' personalities really shine through.
Sarah Jo chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
I've never read a Neville/Luna fic before, but this one was incredibly cute. And just a bit weird. *grin*
Augurey Song chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Ohmigosh, I love it. Luna's asexual...hahahahahaha. That was hilarious.

-Augurey
geniusgirl chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
This is absolutely brilliant! Bravo, you!
Springrain chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
This ship has got to be one of the funnest. They both are so random...and weird. Great characterization too.
MaryAnn Granger chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
That rocked! I loved it, it was so 'wierd'.
fanfictionsissy chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
LOL, I LOVED this one! I loved the whole part where Ginny was trying to get out of Luna if her and Neville were dating or not and Luna kept repeting everything she said. LOVED it!

Ally