Reviews for Secrets In The Night
Red Elektra chapter 2 . 9/12/2006
It's great. I love how you wrote Risika, she hasn't changed much. lol. I thought Hale was a nice add as well.
Haru-Lover09 chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
Your story was getting so good. I think you should finish it.
Sonora-Margaret chapter 3 . 7/14/2005
Kool. I like it. I want more.
Sonora-Margaret chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
your right, dun worry
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
oh...
WinterNightWolf chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
This is a really well written story. I hope you continue to write it!
irishmaid17 chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
hey i would really like to tell you how great you and your friend did on your story. i would love to read it when you finish.

sincerely yours,

Krystin
Jozlyn Scar chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
It's me. You spelled Jozlyn's name wrong it is spelle n. Got it Thank you very much.
Crocgirl13 chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
I feel bad for her...:( Why did Jager lock the door the second time? Couln't she teleport also?anyway UPDATE SOON!- I gotta see what happens!
bushyhair chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Wow, all I can say is wow. You really made everything seem so real and vivid, your descriptions brought out everything in both of the characters. The descriptions of bloodlust and pain were so...real. You have wonderful writing talent. Some parts were slightly confusing, like Joezlyn's (did I spell that right?) family backround. Maybe you can include some family history, like how the Scar line was created or something. Why did Jager go through the pains of finding this girl? Hm...very suspenseful. Also, there is some unrealistic quality in this story, like aren't vampires suppose to be very careful of the emotions shown on their faces? I mean, the part where Jager's face is full of pain? Also, how was the Research library hidden from human eyes? Oh, and one more thing, Joezlyn seems to be obsessed, sort of, with Jager, how was this so in only one day and wouldn't she hate him because he changed her? Why did Jager have brown hair and green eyes, if he is a vampire shouldn't her have dark hair and black eyes?

Well, this is an awesome story, full of beautiful, heart-pounding descriptions and an interesting, twisted plot.
NoLongerUpdated chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
This is absolutely amazing! Please update!
Lonewolf122290 chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
I loved it! This was the best thing I've read for a while.
MoonStoneFairy89 chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Very very good story. This story got me hooked since the beginning and I like it how you gave nicknames to Risika, Jager, and Aubrey. Update soon!
Amberglass chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
oh my god, that was incredible, i love this story, it has so much detail and it flows so well, as for your dialouge there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I wouldn't expect Jager to speak in long sentances he seems more like the short clipped type, please update soon, i'll be looking forward to it.