Reviews for To Sail The Ocean Blue
The Mist Alchemist chapter 1 . 1/4/2008

Not ONLY was that absolutely gorgeous (your descriptions of the sea and the sky, and the sea slowly engulfing, but your descrete(sp) implications were just... perfect.

I can find nothing wrong with this... like spelling, grammer, anything. Wow... this is truely phenomenal... Definately I'll be looking into more works of yours~

Thank you for the beautiful fic this morning!

LupinandHarry chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
aw! That is SO sweet I wanna cry!

I didn't blink (well I did but u know what I mean)

and I didn't miss it, but I can see how someone can.

Wonderful job!
Kendarath chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
shwee! I love that pairing *sighs happily*
Riku of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Well, I'll admit that was okay. But for some reason, I couldn't get into this piece. Your descriptions of the ocean and scenery are really well done, but your script is lacking. It just sounds like you paraphrased or re-worded the exact same thing that Kairi said to Sora when they were watching their final sunset. Not very original. Oh, and Riku's eyes are blue, not green.

I've seen some of your reviews around, and I hardly think you have the right to say the things that you've said without having proper ground yourself. I'll admit your fic is good, but not so good that you can post what you have. You call other writers talentless when you make a fic that doesn't fit the story and sounds copied? You're in no position to write a review that has no merit (meaning) whatsoever. It's called 'constructive criticism'; a big difference from just being prekindergarten and subordinate. I suggest you think about how you review and what you're reviewing before making comments that can easily be thrown back at you.
Yuen-chan chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
It was beautiful and sweet, but when you think of the ending of Kingdom kinda makes you sad...
Moonlit Eyes chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
goodness...this isn't a story to read after playing KH for hours straight... I almost cried I swear!'s so sad...sniffles
Uzumaki-sama chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Simply gorgeous _ I love the many colors you focused on, and your wonderful use of poetic imagery... My favorite part was the focus on the ocean's many qualities though, and how beautiful it can be, yet so mysterious and deadly, and... vast. Hehe, and I couldn't help noticing that some of the elements in this were similar to one of my fics XD I don't know if it's a nice coincidence, but I like it when good ideas are reused: the sandcastle being swallowed by the ocean, the mention of Thalassa shells and what they mean, worry about setting sail on the ocean... _ I really love this short piece. It's so touching and, well, colorful XD Maybe we'll read more KH from you in the future? This section needs more writers with pieces as beautiful as this one!
Yu Mutou chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Yah! I love it! Very good writing, please update soon!