Reviews for Hidden Temper
1356-2478 chapter 1 . 1/4
I really like reading fits where such a normally cool, calm, collected, controlled, practically "emotionless" elf that Legolas is, is pushed just a wee bit too far and that deadly, devastating, white-heat, pure, incensed, sheer rage is suddenly all up in your face within a moment, and the victim is entirely at the almost non-existent mercies of an elf who could all too easily make your trip to the Mandos instantaneous, or dddrrraaawww it out in unutterable pain.
Make no doubt about it, Legolas is Thranduilion.
He has his father's temper.
He has just somehow learned to control it amazingly well, and conceal it even better.
He may simply covert the rage-ing storm with a layer of cool politeness that plainly conveys the message for the offender to SHUT UP.
Do not in any way underestimate the seemingly "passive" son of Thranduil, and do NOT, in any ANY circumstance, have his anger directed at you, unless you wish to court and marry death.

Needless to say, I loved this. Absolutely loved this.
Alpha Centarus chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I love this! Please write another story about Legolas's temper. Maybe more than a oneshot with a major plotling? It's your choice. Have fun! ~
Padfoot's Blondie chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I completely agree, legolas getting mad is amazing. Actually, legolas just showing emotion in general is amazing!
Jedi Sapphire chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Oh, yes... He'd probably just keep getting deadlier as he got angrier. :)) Very nice story.

How about another on this theme, with the Elf showing some real temper?
Queen Su chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
hmm...interesting story. I like your writing!

In Aslan's Name,

Queen Susan the Gentle, Cair Paravel, Narnia
Ainaechoiriel chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Ah, the duality of Legolas. The beautiful, gentle, diplomatic elf that may but banter. And the other that you wouldn't want face for anything. The one that could kill you with barely time for a breath. And that's the hidden temper, you write of. Power under very strong restraint. A force to be reckoned with. Good perspective on that. Congrats.
childofGod chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Well written, and I think it is a neat idea. Really good :)
aknightofni chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Very interesting to see Legolas get angry, that's rare. Good job on this story!
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
This is a very good story. Are you planing anymore Legolas temper stories?
Snuffles2 chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Very good. I love the depth of character you portrayed. Keep up the good work!
bradleigh chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Beautiful. Poor Legolas...
boromir chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
please do another story where Legolas loses his temper this is a good story
RainyDayz chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Absolutely astounding.

I loved it.

*Wonderful* work.

You've captured it all.

Not a thing wrong with it.
Coolio02 chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Hmm, it isn't everyday you do get to see Legolas lose his cool.

Good job on this fic!:-)
elfling chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
It was a really nice idea and good written as well;)Maybe it's not very helpful if I review without any hints for improvement but I wanted to tell you I just really enjoyed reading it