Reviews for Reborn
Hari chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
im still waiting a long time for the next chapi like since 2004 and its 2012 right now like 6 years me wants more T_T
Hunter The one and only chapter 3 . 12/16/2005
NEXT GOD DANM MOTHER F$%#ING CHAPTER
jovileboy chapter 3 . 9/27/2004
I have just one question... When are you going to update again? I can tell what you are trying to do, but I have a concern that you're not getting across fully, exactly what you want to say. Your writing is peppered with typos, and on top of that you have missing words. That just makes everything even more ambiguous. I try and read my work at least once before I post it up, so that I can avoid typos...

I like the story so far, so don't get me wrong, but it needs work. I do really want to see what happens to this little kid who has Naruto's Chakra...
nangthida chapter 3 . 7/24/2004
story is interesting

please write more
Wolfgirl13 chapter 3 . 7/13/2004
Hey! Good story! Please update soon because I can't wait to see what happens! :)

Thank yous!

Ja ne,

Wolfgirl13

Keep up the good work!
deerRick chapter 3 . 7/13/2004
yahoo! Give me more!
QianYun chapter 3 . 7/13/2004
Hmm...quite interesting, the only thing I'm not too sure of is the presence of Uchiha Sasuke and Uzumaki Naruto. If their chakra and spirits were combined to create Kyo, why would they still be alive? Unless of course they didn't use everything *mutter mutter* Oh wellz, hopefully you can update soon and continue with the story and have me less confused. I look forward to what u have next. Check you out later!
RuByMoOn17 chapter 3 . 7/13/2004
waat took u so long dude?

ANywayz UPdate k!
Jiyu Hatell Kodai chapter 2 . 6/18/2004
Evil cliffhanger. I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! ;_;
Jenniyah chapter 2 . 6/18/2004
woah...interesting...

reborn as 1 eh? interesting...:)
ghostninja85 chapter 2 . 6/18/2004
Hm. This is an interesting take of the common "son of Naruto and Sasuke" fic. I am interested.

About Kabuto, I don't care if you kill him off. I'd actually prefer it. I never really liked him, and it'll allow Kyohaku to get to know his parents. (Especially if the silver haired ninja is who I think it is) *cough* Kakashi *cough*

Update soon! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
RuByMoOn17 chapter 2 . 6/18/2004
UPdate soon!
QianYun chapter 2 . 6/18/2004
That was...quick. Does Kyohaku have any particular meaning or did you just pick it randomly? And did Kabuto just get killed by Kakashi? That was rather arupt. Of course, since Kabuto's dead, what's gonna happen to Kyo? AAh, all the questions. This was a good chapter to match up with the first. Keep it up! Check you out later!
QianYun chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
8-0 short, but all the possibilites! *poke poke* Continue! As soon as you can that is. Looking forward to see what happens. Check you out later!
endmaster chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
naruto and sasuke are perfect opposites it'll be great to see what there combined might could do...hope you continue the fic.