Reviews for It Takes Two to Tango
Lilly Winters chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Hehe, Magus is so cute in this chapter - He is like a little boy with nothing to do XD I love this story and I have been searching for it for quite some time now. I finally found it today and I couldn't be happier. Sadly enough, this was my favorite chapter just because of how bored he was :D
Kasienda chapter 7 . 5/28/2011
fun story! I'm sad that you never finished it. I was waiting for Frog to figure things out or Marle and Crono to show up terribly worried or just have Magus finally kiss her already!
crystal114 chapter 7 . 7/31/2010
O-O i cant sstand cliffhangers lol i need to see wat happens so plz hurry i know u might be busy
Manly Man chapter 7 . 9/11/2007
This one isn't half bad. You have an occasional short chapter, but I can't think of much else. Keep it up!
MikariStar chapter 7 . 5/22/2007
Hi Zipis! Since ffnet probably won't let me review the same chapter twice this one isn't signed in. Well let's see what should I say to motivate you to write? How about "OMG you must write, you must!" and "If you don't write I'll hunt you down and steal your cookies!" and also "I'm taking your plushies and holding them hostage until you update!" I guess that just about covers it, have a nice day. :D (Mwahahaha! You thought I wouldn't send you a review like this?) Though I'm not sure if this goes with definition of "pushy" review and I promised a pushy review and Mikari wouldn't break a promise so... *shoves into computer* that should take care of the pushy part. Ok, I'm leaving now, bye-bye!
Imania chapter 7 . 9/7/2006
This is really well written - description, dialogue, characterisation, everything. *is in awe* I also liked the way you explained their previous intimate encounter to the reader - by having them reminiscing, I mean, not using a flashback. That was well done, as was the rest of the story.

...Update as soon as you can!
The Al Bhed Princess chapter 7 . 7/19/2006
Ho Noes! Who kidnapped Lucca? o.O Update soon!
emm-ee-emm chapter 7 . 7/18/2006
Sweet. This story rules. Please update ASAP! Here's an idea: Have Lucca's pregnancy somehow affect future techniques of delivery or something like that. More timestream manipulation would rule. This person who grabs Lucca at the end of this chapter; my money goes on either a certain persistent amphibious knight, or a really pissed off Magus. MUST...KNOW...REST...OF...STORY...

em_ee_em
emm-ee-emm chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
Okay, I know I'm only two of seven chapters in, but I absolutely MUST comment on how hilariously funny this is. I know the genre says "Romance/Drama", but humor is definitely a third. I saw "LuMa" in the summary, and I thought "Lucca/Marle?" Then I realized while reading this chapter, "No way! Lucca/MAGUS?" I love this story, and will read it through to the end. Really. Please expect a review from me for Chapter Seven. Magus was one of my favorite characters in the game. This is just too funny to pass up.

em_ee_em
I fianly found this fic again chapter 7 . 6/19/2006
Damn, Im loving this fic, especily since there was one more chapter than last time I checked.

More updates soonish ?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
I love your story! That impostor can't do justice! I'm going to report him (as are a lot of people, I'm sure)
Desert Lynx chapter 7 . 5/14/2006
Yay, this is awesome! Hopefully they take down that impostor.
Ja ne Kat chapter 7 . 5/9/2006
lol this is REALLY good. i so hope that it's either magnus or Glenn that has her. either would be perfect. lol Poor Luca. you almost fell bad for her. i have this picture of Chrono and merle finding out and then coming to tell Glenn and all of them showing up to kill poor Magnus
notoriousreviewer chapter 7 . 5/8/2006
*deep intake of breath* MORE! ...Please? Pwetty pwease?

I seem to have missed the fake chapter seven, but I'm just glad that I got another chapter. And though you left us with a cliffhanger, I think we all already know who grabbed her. Unless we're slower than notoriousreviewer, which is an incredible feat.

I know I took forever reviewing the new chapter (only about a month late...) but you still haven't written another one...*sniff* You know, I should start trying harder to get some fanfic writing done, and so I just might get a LuMa up before this thing's next chapter! But don't rush inspiration, eh? But it would never be as good as this...

update! Don't worry, I'll never abandon you as long as you promise you'll never abandon this. I just wanna read more, darnit!
ZeroZZ chapter 7 . 5/7/2006
I just wanted to say that this story really is awesome-Lucca and Magus make an interesting combination, and you seem to have a really good handle on their personalities.

Keep up the l33tness!