Reviews for Love conquers all
Quill and Ink Queen chapter 9 . 10/12/2011
By no means do I ship Harry/Ginny, but I LOVED this story. It was well written and the plot was amazing! Keep it up, and I look forward to reading more from you :)
Olympiangirl chapter 9 . 12/22/2008
Wow! This rocssk! Really! I mean it!
GeminiSoul01 chapter 9 . 11/6/2007
Nice, sweet story. It's good you kept the story

short. I don't think you could have gone many more

chapters with it.
tf chapter 9 . 9/17/2007
Amazing Amazing Amazing-ness! This was totally one of the best EVER stories I have read and there are a whole bunch of totally awesome stories on this site! Thanks so much for writing! :-P -tf
tf chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
I loved the bit about the furniture talking. It made me laugh!
tf chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
see! I pressed the review button. I didn't enjoy the very beginning of the story, but I have a felling it's not supposed to be enjoyed. I like the way the story is going and the way Harry thinks. Thanks for writing!
GiGiFanFic chapter 9 . 8/26/2007
Phantom:spectre,apparition,dim image,unsubstantial form,illusion, seeming, unreal, an unusual word to use in the context in which you used it. You handled the whole story of Ginny,s rape very well. No histrionics, just her living day by day as she came to grips with her ordeal. You also allowed Harry to be extremely believable in his support of what she had lived through. The bit with Matt was very tastefully done. In short, a very well done fic and an excellent read.
Ruusukainen chapter 9 . 7/7/2007
Such a beautiful story. I was about to cry many times. (:
Courteny chapter 9 . 2/11/2007
This story was truely spectactular. It showed a lot of information tht could possibly be true in the actual books. I loved the whole story and the whole rape and winning with Draco and them was a believable one. Don't give up on writing, you're realy good a it.

P.S. When you write, read your story backwards, it'll help with grammer mistakes and misplaced words and doubling words ith contractions.
xX-girl with broken wings-Xx chapter 9 . 2/9/2007
LOVED IT! (It's over? Waa.)

-“That’s easy for you to say, my ‘oh so brave and courageous husband’, you’re not the one who is trying to get a Quaffle out of you uterus.”

Hehe.

-Girl with the broken wings
MissIceDragon chapter 7 . 12/27/2006
OMFG u suk!

Please Please Please Update SON

I dont know how long I can wait for another chappy!
VanillaBean75 chapter 7 . 12/2/2006
I like this story, I can't wait to ready the rest.
Phoenix rulz chapter 7 . 9/23/2006
Gd chapter
xX-girl with broken wings-Xx chapter 7 . 9/21/2006
hey!

Love this story. I look forward to seeing where it's going to go in the future!Go you!

-saphire
HeatherLuna chapter 5 . 6/23/2006
Hi Mie!

I can't write anything other: I really love your stories. Your style is very good, hope you have lot's of good ideas for new stories!

Christina