Reviews for Thank you
Vaughnzangel chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
omg plz rite anotha chap soon!

im dyin!

thanx

~amanda
oshgpoehrm chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
I JUST WATCHED THOSE EPISODES! it was fate... hmm. perhaps just coincidence. anyway, LOVE! when vaughn was looking at her did her have THE WRINKLE on his forehead? hehe, sorry can't resist mentioning my own story dedicated but not in a loving way or anything to Vaughn's wrinkle. bye!11
Dimonah Tralon chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Aww-that was so sweet! Great job! I really liked it.
viv chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
hello...great story, i love season 1! pls continue.
CarlsLuvsYa chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Very cute! Short and sweet...this is one of the better S/V fluff stories...I love reading about the what ifs...
Adelaide Bristow chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
OMG! SO GOOD! this calls for a sequel!
daisyduke947 chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
ohmigoodness! wonderful! absolutely wonderful!
nicole chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
i luv it. i hope u keep going with it!

nikki
Jayme chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Hee, this was cute! I liked the fluff, I did I did, and it was really sweet how he sent her the hockey ticket in the mail and they got that hockey game. Makes me sad tho. :P But this was good, it had good detail and great grammar and punctuation, thank gawd. :) And thankyou for reviewing my fic and tell Amelia that I said 'hey', please. :P And that she needs to re-give me her address so I can mail her the sexalicious MV plastered brthday card I made for her. Seriously. It rocks. I'd be glad 2 keep it. :P Anyway, cool story. :D Is there gonna be a series of all the S/V moments we wanted but never got? :P
xanya-forever chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Maree, I love it! Really, it's so cute. I mean, I definitely wish they had decided to go cos I imagine it would have turned out something like this, and that would have been really gorgeous to see. Ah... Vaughn. And maybe Lauren would somehow never have happened. We can only dream, hey? Anyway, I think it's really well characterized (which is like, the most important thing in a fic) and just a good read all together. GREAT FIC, ESPECIALLY SEEING AS IT'S YOUR FIRST!

love from meals. and also vaughn. m.