Reviews for Just You And Me And A Pink Bunny
0987654321poiuytrewqlkjhgfdszx chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
OH MY GOSH! I LOVE IT!
secret25 chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
that was simply too cute of a fic and i'm a fan yuki-chan and shu-chan so i liked how you squeezed them in...
AnimeBabe456 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Aw! *jumps up and down* That was adorable! Simply the cutest thing ever, I loved it!

~Kristen
My Fluffy Scarf chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I might die. o.o That was so adorable! I've been reading nothing really crappy Tatsuha X Ryuichi fanfictions since last night so it's nice to see that someone has some talent here! _ -silvea-
Amberhawk chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
*Fangirl squeal*I loved this with all of my heart and several fractions of various other internal organs!Awesome job!You have mad skillz!*Shoves cookie down your throat*

~~Sirius LIVES~~
rainbowskye chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Aww, cuteness. I liked how Ryuichi was the more 'aggressive' of the two and was the one making the moves. I always imagine it the other way around but hey, you'll make any way work *grins*
i am chibiness chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Aww, that was sweet! I love this pairing. You did a great job, too. _
Katherine Mitton chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
aw thats so cute! its the best ryuichi and tatsuha fanfic that iv'e read so far. i wuv it.
Loulou2a chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
This fic is very good. I like this couple. They are cute together. This fic is written very well. I'm french and not very good in english but I all understand.
katherine mitton chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
aw thats so cute i loved it. i love the idea of ryu and tatsu together. it was written really well too
ju-oh sama chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Oh, could you please write more of this kind? I love TatRyu SOO much! And this one was one of the best I've ever read!
cyberbird7 chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
That's SO SWEET! Aww! Awesome job! :D
pickle-san chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
I love your story! Write more one- shots!
Ryuichi chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
I really liked this one... i read another one that was dumb... I think it was called not you god? But any ways Great job... I reall love this paring