Reviews for My Life's Blood
Lady Gata chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Wow...that's incredible. I'm a big WHR fan but I've never read any fanfic for it before, I figured most of it would be crap. This is good, though, I'm impressed.
Elementsofmine chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
A mother's love and want for the best, even if it's only for her children. Very cool portraying bit on your part. Wow, I've really got to get into WHR more. I've only seen like four episodes but I feel like I've been loving the art style for like, EVER. Thanks for the review on my story, I'm not quite sure what symbolism is behind it yet. Give me a night and I can surely come up with -something-. XD
Cairis Rin chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Not only is this a beautiful piece of writing, but I found the POV quite intriguing. I'd never thought that deeply about Toudou's mother and her role in the anime, and this fills in so many...what is the word...shades? It was like finding a whole new layer of WHR.
Lavender Valentine chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
I wish you would break down and publish more often! I haven't seen WHR and know very little about it, but this POV is captivating. What a bitter woman...

Finchgirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Heh, I like it. I've always thought that old woman had more going on in her then she showed at the surface.
delectate chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
This was an excellent one-shot from Toudou's mom's point of view. You can tell in the anime (I forget which episode) that her sense of distaste for Maria is genuine, which would lead to a believable fear/loathing of Witches, which you portrayed nicely in this fic. I also like how you pointed towards her pride in her "genius" son, as a reason to have let the questioning people in to paw through his stuff. And I'm of the same opinion you are-it was never really said that Toudou was Robin's father, or that she had one at all; and given her uncanny resemblance to Maria, it's not so far off to suggest that she was cloned.

Nicely done.
DarkenedSakura chapter 1 . 6/18/2004 speechless.

Yeah, it was that good. And finally a POV from someone other than an STN-J member, and Toudou's mother to boot! This was great. The rhythm of the piece and everything was just well done.

Keep up the good work!