Reviews for Drops of Gold
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 3/29/2017
Inuyasha's the best.
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
Still one of my favorite stories- wow it's wonderful.
chai chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
reading this in 2013. i like how youve turned miroku into a psycho haha
AzTec999 chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
why do i suddenly turned into an inusango fangirl? :P love this story! thanks for making one! ;)
AzTec999 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
awwww... so cute! its really refreshing to see some inuyasha/sango pairing around!
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
it's good
Officer Hot-Pants chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
Beautiful story. Little confused by the double-posting of the second chapter, but the story was perfect. Short, but perfect. A shame so few other really talented writers like yourself don't take to the pairing.
RawrPandahMandeh chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
Okay. I'm pretty sure I squeaked by the end of the story. You did an amazing job at showing the character of both, Inuyasha and Sango. It was amazing _! I think this story made my night...and so did the comments. Those were interesting. Write moar nao! ]

-Lemonness
Loki the Wolf-Fox chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
One of the best endings to a love story I've ever read in fanfiction!

Wonderful emotion, drama and, again, great ending!
Loki the Wolf-Fox chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
Yes! Go Sango!

They are so a better couple than KagomexInuyasha.

I love Sesshomaru with Kagome. They seem to just click.
Loki the Wolf-Fox chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
...I really don't see the logic in posting the second chapter twice. I'd suggest fixing that because it would look a lot better in general and not neglectful... ;
Loki the Wolf-Fox chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
The kiss is described well. Of course he wouldn't be an expert.

The detail, the emotion and the attention you give what happens beyond Inuyasha and Sango's not-so-secret relationship is very good.
Loki the Wolf-Fox chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Oh, now this is really good.

Sango and Inuyasha's interactions are cute and seem... IC for being slightly OOC.

Inuyasha's use of chan is cute and the chemistry you give them in this makes me like him and Sango better as a couple.
Baitdcat chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
A delightful read! I really enjoyed this one. Well done!
DearSfan31 chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
aw, that was sweet. nice fic dude. InuyashaXSango is my favorite pairing.