Reviews for Fading reflection
CosmicEssence chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
ack good good but i so want to Yugi to just get angry and break from him
hA-UkA chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
Will you be updating this, so far its been very good and I would be sad to see it abandoned.
Angel Kellar chapter 2 . 11/18/2006
Well, that's kind of sad; ya know, that Yugi can't talk to Yami because he's feeling smothered! Well, update ASAP! I really like your story!
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 2 . 10/16/2005
...i wanna knoe wut happens next, but u probably won't update, ne? well i liked it so far, it's kool.

Ele-chan
DaakuKitsune chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
This is REALLY good! I do hope you continue with this! _ *wants more* Pleease? *.*
Triana2 chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
Oh, please update this. It's been more than a year now.
YamiDarkAngel chapter 2 . 2/12/2005
Its an interesting plot. Id read it if you continue.
lslines chapter 2 . 12/21/2004
Is that it or is there more? I've read some more of your story's and there all fantastic!
CaptainInuyasha777 chapter 2 . 10/16/2004
O.O

Whoa!

Oh, update this REALLY soon!

I'm serious!
CaptainInuyasha777 chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
O.O

Nice!

Moving on..
Elvlen-princess9744 chapter 2 . 10/3/2004
Hm...what could Yugi be hiding?

We'll soon find out, won't we?(kawaii kitten eyes)

Hikaru: Spare the author from you eyes, kari.

Me:*Yawn*

Hikaru:*sigh*(picks me up)

Me:He-Yawn!*

Hikaru:Don't protest, kari(sets me down on my soul rom's bed)Just rest, until school stars, I'll wake you up.

Me:Ok, Karu-chan...(falls asleep immediately)

Hikaru:(smiles gently)Night kari...

Ja ne
acern chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
Yes! Yugi _is_ like that! He's not an idiot who can't take care of himself! ;_; Everyone always portrays him like that. And Yami's so clueless... I like!
Dark-tyrell chapter 2 . 7/4/2004
UPDATE ITS BEEN FOREVER
x Hearts chapter 2 . 7/2/2004
Really fantastic job! Keep up the fabulous work! I really like how you put the emotions of Yugi being smothered by ppl because in most of the stories i've read, which have been a LOT, Yugi accepts it without doubt. It's really nice seeing something different. CONTINUE SOON!
Amarin Rose chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
Five chapters drafted? Hmm, hopefully that means quick updates. Interesting premise here, and one I can see happening...like to find out how Bakura/Ryou are different, though.