Reviews for Hero Worship
whycantifindafriknusername chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Omg that was so adorable! I was doing this weird little convulsing dance on my bed about halfway through. It's funny, I can read smut in class with a straight face but this had me flailing and giggling to myself! It'd be really cute, if she grew up and had a crush on him then, hm? Snape would have a hernia. Maybe you could do a sequel?
PhiGirl chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Great! I love the portraits ... and Snape not being able to open the Aspirin bottle (I have my fair share of problems with child-proof stuff, too) ... the talk with McGonagall ... and the Weasley twins, of course.
The last sentence is a nice touch.
Miravisu chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Is it wrong to giggle a lot at this story? Nah, can't be ;)
ariaorlewicz chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Annnnnnd my heart cracked as well.
Corey Fitzwilliam chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Hee, that was really cool! The card was hilarious, and the fact that he couldn't open the Apsirin bottle. Very funny indeed.
Delaine chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Super cute story.
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Awesome. I love the beginning, the crush had me doubting a bit, but the end cleared everything up spectacularly! Bravo!
The Imaginative Light chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
That was purely awesome! Adored every word of it.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
You made Snape the main character, kept him perfectly in character, and still managed to make the fic amusing! I'm extremely impressed. The funniest parts were:

Suddenly the figures in the portraits on the wall to his back came alive. Overlapping shouts of "Over there! She's there! This way! Over here!" fluttered along the wall. "So much for stealth," the Potions master muttered, surging forward.

"Albus," he began, leaning in conspiratorially, his face serious "There's a risk that I could be discovered as a spy in the near future, and kidnapped by the Death Eaters. If that happens," Snape continued, maintaining the dead-serious tone, "you will have no problem locating me." He angled his head in the direction of Hermione's exit. "Just follow her."

"Headmaster," Fred began, "Are you sure we can't just be expelled?"

It was a nice touch for Hemione's infatuation to have been the twins' fault and for Snape to break the chalk at the end when he realised he was unloved again. Brilliant job!
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
That was so cute! I'm going to read the sequel thingy. This is the only SS/HG thing I aprove of, and that is simply because it's a normal thing of her having a crush, and him anoyed, not in a real relationship. I think this storey is really cute and funny _ Make another! Please.
thedeejayy chapter 1 . 8/7/2007

just wow
k chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
i thoroughly enjoyed that.
Lou chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
I haven't ever, ever read a fic featuring these two (hero-adoration or not XD), but I found this on somebody's favorites list and I ADORE it. Hermione (especially frilly-pink-dress Hermione!) came to life, and Snape...oh, Snape! *sniffles* That last part was so wonderful. It was humor, angst, and moving on. It was very real. Thanks for sharing.
grace gonzales chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
this is an EXCELLENT fic! i loved it - the drama, the humor, everything. i winced a bit when i read how hermione dressed up the next day, but it was exactly how an 11 year old girl would try to make herself older.

this was excellent. hats off!
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Once more, he was unloved.

The class jumped ever so slightly as the piece of chalk suddenly broke in two in Snape's hand.

*tears up*

I love it though! Verty nice. I like how you put Fred and George in, and I like..., well the whole bloody thing! Wonderful job!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »