Reviews for Nightwing Woke Up Gay
james w loftis chapter 1 . 5/29
Im lookin for a cute guy to have sex with
levititcus 2013 chapter 1 . 2/24
u need help
Clandestinevan chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I totally agree. Why must we maje superheroes who are definetly not gay, gay.
Batman, Nightwing, Colossus, Beast, and Superman are all examples.
Pick on the gays and non-determined people. thank you for listening to my rants.
Book-AddictFF chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Where is that story where nightwing is arsenals love-slave?
TheAnimeFreak666 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Hermione6720 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Foxxy1st chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
sylphxpression chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Poor Nightwing will probably find himself paired with Legolas someday, then. Legolas is regarded as the perfect other half of any person in LotR, including on one notable occasion Saruman. *eyes bulge in remembered horror*
hey-yall-anime-me chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Lol lol lol. Very hillarious, very truthful. Enjoyed it! _

-hey_yall off to read more
Shananagin chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
...I must know where this story where Dick is Roy's love-slave is.

And funny story. :D
OriginalCeenote chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I loved this, even if it was just a short little ficlet. Been following your stuff since finding some of the stuff you wrote with Dannell on Superstories, and I have been a fan since. I love your interpretation of Nightwing. This was just a funny look at what he thinks of the "positions" he finds himself in, and the company! Good work.
Rosadina chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
"giggles" I agree. Dick is the manslut of the universe. This was really funny and is going in my c2 archive.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
*huffs* Personally, I find nothing wrong with MM. JJ is *cool* and *sexy* to boot. Dick should be glad to have wound up in his bed for once.

Either that, or transfer all his anger onto Babs... :P
Michi chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
*howl* Poor Dick, indeed. He's such a target for slashing, it almost makes me feel sorry for him. Almost. I love this bitty fic even if I'm not particularly fond of comic slash XD
The Human Kalei-doscope chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! What in the name of H'ronmeer's flame-retarded follwers was that? Okay, ya, Dick waking up gay was funny and all, but with MY J'Onny! I gotta go wash my eyes.