Reviews for Dragon and Angel
xtroberii chapter 10 . 8/6
GOSH!im in chapter 10 now and this is so goood!thank you for creating such a lovely fanfic
sarcastic chapter 48 . 3/1
So no one's gonna mention how psychological abuse is probably worse than physical, huh? Lol...scaring a child, scarring him for life mentally. He deserved both ways though.
sarcastic chapter 43 . 2/28
See, it's little kids like Drake that make me not want to have kids. And shame on them for thinking he'd shut the hell up as mad as he's been. Smh...
sarcastic chapter 37 . 2/27
Oh boy...we know how fertile those Weasley women can be...look out.
sarcastic chapter 34 . 2/26
Haha! This chap tickled me.
ria chapter 56 . 2/23
angel actually irritates me so much. excellent ending though!
ria chapter 29 . 2/22
lucius tho!
ria chapter 24 . 2/22
omg lol i am laughing so hard
sarcastic chapter 17 . 2/22
OMG I love these kids. Everyone says Drake is like Draco as a kid, but I rather prefer to think his attitude is Mollyesque. When he's set, he is set and adamant verbally, physically, and emotionally lol I think after a while, Draco would've calmed down visibly and plotted revenge. This here stare down of Lucius is very Gryffindor.
sarcastic chapter 15 . 2/21
These are some articulate almost 5 year olds...I know I was a smart kid, but I don't even think I'd ask these types of questions at that age lol
sarcastic chapter 9 . 2/21
Oh c'mon Draco, get it together're smart enough to see twins lol
foggymorning20 chapter 48 . 10/12/2014
lol u should have showed that telling off by ginny that been funny
foggymorning20 chapter 37 . 10/11/2014
lol she told him reminds me of my 4 year old she has no problem telling u off for bing rude she gets onto me for cussing all the time
foggymorning20 chapter 35 . 10/11/2014
i wsh he edited scnes were still avail
foggymorning20 chapter 24 . 10/10/2014
that was halirious reminds of the time I took my 6 year old nephew to my cousins wedding his fiancé was 7 months pregnant and he asks us on the way home how theyre already having a baby if they just now getting married my mom told him they secretly got married before and didn't tell anyone. I was even funnier I told him to ask his mommy she has 2 kids him and his 4 year old sister and never been married. I kinda wish he woulda asked that before we left the wedding I woulda told him to go ask Michael my cousin just to see him turn red and to see how he was gonna explain that one lol but than im bad like that
2,303 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »