Reviews for Dragon and Angel
MissNikita chapter 55 . 10/21
These women are utterly immature on top of that nArcissa thinks she can just browbeat both her son and her husband in submission its appalling.

Ginny's pregnancy is no ezcuse for her patheti behavior, a few days with not much of Draco and this behavior, its clear where Angel gets her temper tantrums from, she has no vision of the bigger picture.
MissNikita chapter 48 . 10/20
Narcissa is behaving like a whiny brat, forgetting her son is an adult and actually owed her no explanation whatsoever, his son not hers, her reaction is utterly immature
DelaneyBee chapter 4 . 3/20
I love the reaction Draco gives, and how Lucius doesn't seem like a total asshole. So far, so good. :)
Mellow chapter 35 . 2/19
Hola. This was muy excelente. Gracias mi amiga
xtroberii chapter 10 . 8/6/2015
GOSH!im in chapter 10 now and this is so goood!thank you for creating such a lovely fanfic
sarcastic chapter 48 . 3/1/2015
So no one's gonna mention how psychological abuse is probably worse than physical, huh? Lol...scaring a child, scarring him for life mentally. He deserved both ways though.
sarcastic chapter 43 . 2/28/2015
See, it's little kids like Drake that make me not want to have kids. And shame on them for thinking he'd shut the hell up as mad as he's been. Smh...
sarcastic chapter 37 . 2/27/2015
Oh boy...we know how fertile those Weasley women can be...look out.
sarcastic chapter 34 . 2/26/2015
Haha! This chap tickled me.
ria chapter 56 . 2/23/2015
angel actually irritates me so much. excellent ending though!
ria chapter 29 . 2/22/2015
lucius tho!
ria chapter 24 . 2/22/2015
omg lol i am laughing so hard
sarcastic chapter 17 . 2/22/2015
OMG I love these kids. Everyone says Drake is like Draco as a kid, but I rather prefer to think his attitude is Mollyesque. When he's set, he is set and adamant verbally, physically, and emotionally lol I think after a while, Draco would've calmed down visibly and plotted revenge. This here stare down of Lucius is very Gryffindor.
sarcastic chapter 15 . 2/21/2015
These are some articulate almost 5 year olds...I know I was a smart kid, but I don't even think I'd ask these types of questions at that age lol
sarcastic chapter 9 . 2/21/2015
Oh c'mon Draco, get it together're smart enough to see twins lol
2,307 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »