Reviews for All the Fears You Hold So Dear
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
...I can see how parents with no visitation rights wouldn't be allowed to see minor children but the siblings can't even communicate? That seems...extreme. And is that just until they become adults?
Tamie123 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I really do not a good reason to bash Junpei. Most people probably bash him because they they bigotry overweight people. Now I really do not think that any story should have bashing in it and I think it makes it look really unprofessional though people have a right to dislike characters though. No one is going to like every character though. It just not fanfiction that bashing fictional character but regular fiction such as in publish books and television program have bashed real people or a group of people though most of those shows and book got banned though. Now about Kousei. To tell you the truth I think that both him and Tomoko are in the wrong not because they divorced each other and kept one of the twins but because they did not want the twins to know that each other existed though most just blame it on Kousei. If I found that father/mother told me that my mother/father died and additionally punish me for finding out I would not take it lightly though I would know I would have to forgive them and he did appologize at the end of the fanfic and felt guilty about what he did. It is not as worse as leave both children with there mother but I do not see it as a good thing. Personally I think the anime writers should have done a farther developement to this backstory though because it seem so one sided either from Kouji's or Kouichi's perspective in other words I think that people portray Kousei to be a malicious person is because the point of view of the backstory was told in a neutral point of view.
Seyary-Minamoto chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Amazing fic, you're an incredible writer. And, I couldn't agree more on what you said about Kousei and J.P.. I'm glad someone else has the same oppinion I have, I'm tired of going everywhere and seeing fics where Kouji's father gets portrayed as the evil guy. Its absolutely unfair, and I liked this fic so much because it actually showed that Kousei is not a rat as many people think. I really admire this fic, I'm glad you wrote and posted it. And you're an amazing writer!
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
dis is cute! _ i was looking 4 a kosei meets koichi fic dat was actaully sweet & though dis didn't have them meeting its still cute! can u make a sequel where koichi meets kosei?
Taeniaea chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
I Love The Story!
sasuke fanatic1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I've been meaning to review this for quite some time. This is a great aspect on Kousei's behalf, because I've always wanted to know how that worked out, their parents finding out. This was really thought out and well-written. Very realistic.

Ja Ne

sasuke fanatic1
Light Shadow Angel chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
That was so sad! I loved it though it was possibly my fave kouji fanfic, because you kept him so well in character! I hate JP bashing fics, he's such a sweet and funny guy even though the twins are my favorite. K.U.T.G.W

Love the research,

Miley
InBrightestDay chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
I loved it! this story was so alsome!
Mystic Shumi chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
*Sobs*AHH so touching :(
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
O_O ...Akino...HOW DO YOU DO IT!

Yet another fic of yours has captivated me. I was one of those writers that made Koji's dad a bad person, but this story changed all of that. Now, looking back at such stories, I am convinced that they were written by a completely different person. In a way, they were. But I've never been one to bash poor J.P. I honestly don't see why everyone else does.

Excellent fic! And now, by the power invested in me, I now pronounce this story an A!
Ken's luver chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Finally I get to review this. Stupid page wouldn't load all the way, so I got to read the whole thing, but not leave a review. (Read it last week).

Anyway, what a touching story that is so well written. I loved the first person narration through the father. Well researched and factual, which I find really interresting because I didn't know that stuff before and I love learning new things. I liked the JP part and thought it went well because like you said, he is their friend and is a cool character that is often over-looked.

Great work as usual!

~Nic
Universalperson chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
I guess it means no Daemon capturing Kouji's dad.

"You both seem to have trouble with your fathers, don't you? That makes it all the more sweet."

Sorry. Long story.

But anyways, no flaming. It was a very good fic, although I'm more inclined to take Kimura-san's side of the story.

But here's the real question? What about the stepmom? Does she know?

And one more thing, although children's personality are sometimes based on the parents, just as often they aren't. An event not related to parents can always change someone.

Especially when a Ja Shin is involved.

Sorry. Long story.

1st rule of Digimon fanfiction: Try not to bash anyone. Except Myotismon. Bash him as much as you want.

Again, long story.

So...keep up the good work!
jtjtjt chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
O_O nice. WHOAH! happy fathers day to all the dads out there _ great story o_O very touching. I love the personalities portrayed with his father and koji...i don't really like fics that make the parents "bad-guys" XD Nice fic ... :)
takuya chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
wow that was cool i liked it lots
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
All right, I'll admit it; I squealed when I read the quote from "Lilo & Stitch" at the beginning of the story. It's my absolute favorite line from the movie, and it fits the Kou-twins' family situation so well. And this story is just wonderful. I never realized that there were any legal ramifications for Kouji and Kouichi meeting each other.