Reviews for The Gathering
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Interesting story. Very sad.
mark3232 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
So Highlander's an Andromeda spin-off, even though it began in 1986?
Aderran chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Your crossover was brilliant.

I thought that Trance might have had something to do with the Immortals when you mentioned that an alien had come to Earth, lol.
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Very intriguing!. Sequel please!
HiddenValor chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I wasn't quite sure about this one...and then I read it. Wow. I really liked it. I'm not too familiar with the specific mythologies of Highlander, though, so I'm still not sure who the narrator is. Were you going for that ambiguity or did I just miss something? Anyway, I like the way you tied these two fandoms together; simple, yet plausible. Good job.

HV
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
That was incredible! Beautiful, moving, deep with an end that fitted so well with the setting and was by no means telegraphed yet did not come out of the blue. Thank you for writing this and sharing it.
rankokun alpha chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
wow i hope you continue this story i love it i cant wait to see what happens next!
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
I'm not familiar with Highlander but I am with Andromeda so I am interested in this story.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
A very interesting story. And in the end, there had indeed been only one. Methos may have won the Gathering, but he still has issues with Trance. I can hardly wait to see what happens when they meet!