Reviews for Of Lightsabers and Autobots
ShadowLDrago chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I like your style but I think that Ultra Rodimus is too Gary Stuish, without him the Autobots would be doomed.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Total awsomeness.

liz chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
good story but I was a little confused whether the autobots were robots once the went through the wormhole. the seemed smaller the way they were discribed with armor on the outside and a decidedly squishy center. regardless of this confusion it was still well written and interesting.
RyanO chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
It's Rodimus Prime,not ultra Rodimus.
ShadowDrygan04 chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
that was awsom i can't wait to start reading the next story so off i go _
blackcat chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
I like the story. Please write more!
New Dye chapter 1 . 4/10/2005

Here is my review so that yours won't be the only one for this story.

I really don't know why others do not review your stories.

It is really good to see someone write stories that are off the beaten track with interesting changes to the the main characters that no one would expect.

It is a wonder that Rodimus didn't nothing more than embarras Mace Windu for spying on him and Maganus. If that had happened to anyone else, they wouldn't have just lefted Mace Windu embarrassed, they would have either beaten him up or killed him, Jedi or not.

There is only one problem with this story. You could have made it longer! I guess what they say it true: It is quality not quantity that counts.

Oh well, I enjoyed it anyway.
Ultra Rodimus chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
I feel like an idiot reviewing my own fic, but there is some stuff I forgot to add to the Author's Note and the summary. This is a slash fic, Ultra Rodimus/Magnus, Mace Windu torture, picking on Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. So read at your own risk. If you don't like slash, bug off.

~Ultra Rodimus