Reviews for Eulogizing Memoirs
Hermione24 chapter 22 . 6/19/2013
This is a great story, I hope to see the continuation and the ending... what happened to Sirius? Did he and Hermione realize that they are in fact in love with each other... cause that's how I see their closeness... it's more than just friendship. They really love each other I think even from the start.
Regina chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
So... I see Hermione is verry, ahem, OC in this fic...
Marlicat chapter 22 . 7/2/2011
Wait! What? Where's the rest of it? What happens to Sirius? You can't just end like that, I don't know what's happening and apparently it's been like tgree years since you last updated!

Oh dear, I'm whining.

But still!

I absolutely adore this story. It's so sweet, the warm cuddly moments like the one I just read absolutely melt my heart into a goopy, chocolatey mess.

I cried a little when I read Hermione's note to Lily, because she wasn't all like, "I'll see you in two decades," because she WOULDN'T. And it broke my heart.

I laughed very much at Mya's Misadventures with the Marauders. But I'm very nostalgic now.

Oh my goodness. The Kevin story made me cry (and that's another reason you've got to update, what about Missy!), and I'm very sorry for the loss it's apparent you've had. Your "And, as always, in loving memory of K.M.L"s are, well, they are what they are. I smile every time I read it, because I can actually feel the loving memory there.

*sigh*

Anyways. I love it, I love your writing, I'm desperate to find out why Sirius is dead (I think my heart broke when I typed that!), and I need closure. So, please?
Annah chapter 22 . 10/16/2010
No updates for 2 years?

And wow, my review a year ago is the last one?

This story is still really good, and your writing style is great. I hope you update soon; for the past year I've thought about this story randomly, looked it up and no update, I really want to know what Sirius did to Anthony, hahahaha. :)

I hope the story is not dead dead, but merely on long leave. :)
annasaur chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I've read this story like a million times over the last two or three years and I can never ever remember the title, but it is AWESOME. Best. Story. Ever.
moonstar99 chapter 22 . 7/24/2008
i am actually in love with this story! its definatly the best one ive read in ages! are sirius and hermione going to end up together? cuz ive noticed that it isnt clasified as a romance, but they seen so cute... and they do everything coupley except the kissing! lol! remember to update!
Readerforlife chapter 22 . 6/25/2008
This story is amazing. It is a beautiful plot Really. Can't wait for more...
femme fetal chapter 22 . 5/8/2008
amazing story!

its got a brilliant plot and i love the way it is written.

cant wait for more D
Funkydunkum chapter 22 . 4/27/2008
This story is so good, please continue to write!
wow chapter 22 . 4/22/2008
wow!
ilovefireyredheads chapter 22 . 4/21/2008
aw! warm fuzzies! i love the warm fuzzies! i am so glad you updated! i can't wait for another spectacular update.

ilovefireyredheads
R-E-B-E-C chapter 22 . 4/20/2008
aww soo cute!

im glad your back once again!

:D
TREAP chapter 22 . 4/20/2008
YES! And we have a new chapter!
Miss Elle Gray chapter 22 . 4/20/2008
Thanks for updating :D. It was a very sweet chapter.
Miss Elle Gray chapter 21 . 4/14/2008
I absolutely love this fic. Probably the best HG/SB fan-fic I've read. Please don't abandon this fic; It would be a disservice to all your loyal readers.