Reviews for Flirting for the Socially Inept
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2015
Is eleven years too long to hope the next part is coming?
Half-Past-Late chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
Oh. My. God.

This fiction was beautiful! So very beautiful!

You've got your characters right. I have always had a soft corner for Remus, and I believe that he deserves no one but Tonks. She's probably one of the best things that's ever happened to him!

Well I'm eagerly waiting for the next part, so don't leave me hanging yo.
I Love your stor chapter 3 . 2/17/2015
HolderofthePen15 chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
OMG I just died! :'D :'D I absolutely lover it keep going!:D
Sushi K chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
Remus smiled as his eyes dropped shut. "S'ok. What do I have to do in exchange for the obscenely bright tea cosy?"

Sushi K chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
i love the title. i mean, flirting for the socially inept? they need to release a real one!
dlestrange chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
Ohh, this is second time I've come across this and I just love it.
momentofbored chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
Aw, cute!
Blancwene chapter 3 . 10/23/2005

(Before I embark on a rambling Frenchy lesson, you should probably note that my French writing skills are not as good as my speaking skills. So I'm basing this on what sounds right in my head.)

As far as I know, 'tout le monde' always uses the singulier verb form. While it means 'everybody,' since the phrase is singulier, the verbs must also be singulier. I think the second verb would also be singulier, following the old principle of ... er, if you got rid of one of the verbs and 'et,' it would still make sense. :p

I don't know if you've gotten this far in French yet, but I mostly stumble upon correct usage by running the sentences through my mind, and picking which one sounds the best:

1. J'aime tout le monde qui lit et répond.

2. J'aime tout le monde qui lisent et répondre.

3. J'aime tout le monde qui lisent et répondent.

4. J'aime tout le monde qui lit et répondre.

#1 sounds correct ... but that could just be me & my crazy French ways.

I hope that helps! :)
dasjghlkjsd chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
I loved the story! So cute...

By the way, since you're talking about/to more than one person, isn't lit supposed to be plural so it reflects upon le monde, and shouldn't repond be in its infinitive form? Not trying to be annoying, I really want to know because I'm not doing so well in French at the moment, and it would really help...
boo chapter 4 . 10/17/2005
when is some one going to finish the story it's been over a year so has every one abandoned it?
Jedi Knight Padme chapter 4 . 9/16/2005
Quick! Where's the update from Mer? I need one! I need one bad!
Wotcher Wolvie chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Danielle chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
poor Tonks update soon please i need to see how this turns out
nycgrl chapter 4 . 12/3/2004
I'm glad this fic won't be abandoned! I look forward to reading Mer's work. :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »