Reviews for Pretend To Be Nice
KhaosKitty chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Hm, it was nice, quite cute. _ It's my favourite sort of fic, but Ryou's reactions seemed quite realistic. Good job!
Shi Rurouni of the Aphrodesiac chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Lol, you're too funny Grande-sama.

They didn't have, TOO many things in common with the song, but it's true, the fluff was wonderful, and I like cheese!

Shi signing out.

'Nothing, nothing, nothing tra la la?'
misori chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
*_* Whoa dude... that fluff rocks! LIKE WOW! I haven't read good RyouxBakura fluffyness in a LONG time.

It's always angst angst angst. T.T It makes the Misori Chan sad... .

/hisses and claws at angst/

Obviously, I dislike angst. ' Anyways, loves you! /huggles/
Misura chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Hmm, I'd say the song was meant for Bakura; if he'd be a bit more encouraging ('nice' in other words, but Bakura doesn't seem to do 'nice', so he'll have to pretend), then he'd be much happier. And have way better things to do with his time than slouch on the couch and watch TV. (Like ... picking flowers with Ryou! Yes! Just picture the two of them in a field of daisies ... ). I'd love to send you some steak via Internet but alas, I'm a vegetarian. It'd go against my principles. So instead I'll wish you *two* very scandalous days (and nights, I suppose). ~.
Oni No Yami chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Phee! kawaii!
Kyrian chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Aaw, such innocent fluffiness! It melts my heart! It does match the song, except for the the last part. I didn't realize anyone else I knew knew that song. Hm. Oh, and *hands a frozen steak*. I'd cook it, but I don't know how you like them _. Oh, and what happened to Make Like a Banana? It disapeared! You're the one that writes that, right? I forget...
goddesskali chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Yanno what, I liked this, and since I like all the stories I've read by you; I'm adding you to my favorite author list - Great job... keep it up!
DreamingChild chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
That was a cute little slight-fluff thingee. It kinda had to do with the song, in that Ryou almost never knows what Bakura is thinking.
Twilts chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
ok then! heres some steak! *gives you steak* wee! i feel loved! cute fic. kinda short... but i like how bakura doesnt really admit it to ryou. kawaii, as always... on to stripped (didnt i say that somewhere already?)
Bakuras-Hell chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
kawaii!
Silver Mist4 chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
aw, so sweet! bakura in shock, that is pretty cute. great job!
Me-O-Tojite chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Yay! This was fun. I really really really think that you should NOT have stopped there, but...you could always add, right? Maybe even if it's just a chappie? No? I hope you do cause this is cute. I don't really think it had anything in common with the song either, but hey! What the hell? Who cares? It was kawaii. I really hope you add to it. Mabe just a chappie? Well hey, update on Stripped. You haven't done that in a while. Don't you dare forget about Summer Lovin either. Good luck. And cheerio. _
Virtual Maiden chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Cute, very fluffy, the song pretty much fits it, ah yes love knows no gender.
Rach-Chan chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
I liked it and sorry, I ain't got no steaks ta send, trust me, I wish I had some made me eat McDonald's for supper.(Shudders)
GreeNSodAMagiC chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
I love these B/R oneshots! You make me very happy 2day!