Reviews for Lost and Found
rayningnight chapter 1 . 8/21/2015

That just made my hopes rise up before "The end" just made them all crash down and shatter to a million pieces and burned to ashes...

Did Fujitaka's original "children" get reborn as the guardians for Eriol? Touya as the "Ruby Moon" and Sakura as "Spinel Sun"? YOU ONLY SAID YOU TOOK OUT ONE CHARACTER. SO SAKURA AND TOUYA HAD TO EXIST SOMEWHERE - I KNEW IT.

ElementKitsune chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Well, this was interesting. I like the use of the Butterfly effect in this, and I think that Fujitaka as the Cardcaptor would be a great story if it was drawn out longer then the oneshot.
It's cute how even though they start out alone, they become family.
I liked how Kero practically threatened Yue to go to school, and the line 'Who could have known his brother could be that scary?' was funny too, especially when you take into account that Kero was in plushy form at that time.
The last scene kind of makes the story seem like it's going to continue, and it's a little jarring that it ends right after that, but it was great overall.
Happy chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Awesome! This *so* needs more XD
Dadaiiro chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
haha, it was good. I once asked myself what would have happened if Fujitaka had been the one to open the book, but never elavorated. It was interesting to read your fic. Nice work!
Qem chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
This was a really interesting concept. I liked the way that Yue described Kero as his brother - and the way that Yue saw the similarities to the past.

It was really interesting to read. _
dragonflame chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
A very nicely done piece. I enjoy usual stories, and I've noticed a considerably fewer number of fan fics where Fujitaka is the main character. I had noticed a small error, where Fujitaka first meets Yukito, the line, "This "did" was not enough to discourage a teacher who dealt with students everyday." It's just a minor detail I saw and felt I should tell you about.

Also,, where do you get these challenge fics? I would really like to take one, but can't seem to find where you get the rules and submit the finished result. Or do you submit it anywhere? Please e-mail me if you know.
Ariadne chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Your story was interesting and well-written. I have never read a tale in which Fujitaka replaced Sakura as Card Captor. Fujitaka and Kero, in particular, are not OOC at all, but Yue seemed rather emotional. I realise that he has feelings, which may well include loneliness, but he seems to keep them well-hidden in the manga and cartoon series. Maybe it's because he's 'younger' in this story. Also, I do wonder where Yue was through most of the fic. Surely not wandering alone! Finally, your spelling and grammar is good and I'm sure the few errors remaining could be fixed after you reread your story.
Amenthes chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
This is a great story! I loved the changes in the situations and the interaction of the characters. My only question would be, what happened to the small boy until the final judgment? Did he just wander the city, living homeless until then? Other than that, I really liked the ending...
Stacy Janice Elton chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
One of the most beautiful well plotted and composed non canon I ever read. I do hope you would some how remove the 'The End' And add a few more scenes with ahem.. Hiiragizawa-kun.

But just; Very well done. Almost as if this can be another clamp anime/manga episodes.

Keep it up.