Reviews for Deliverance
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Please, please sequel. The tattered remainders of my feelings beg you.
Salsa849 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Brilliant, wonderfully written! Crowley is perfect :D I'd love to read a sequel but I don't think its really necessary, it ended so well here :) thank you for writing this!
Seablue Eyes chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Oh my Gosh, this is so lovely! So tragic and sad, really well written and in-character. Oh, poor Crowley! This is a brilliant fic; it really says something about your skill that you can write this much with so little dialogue - you write *substance*.

This is one of those fics that I'll find myself randomly recalling a line whilst thinking about Good Omens a few months down the line; the kind of fic that I'll regard as a form of canon. Thanks for a great read! :)
Shi Feng Huang chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Lovely. Damn sad and all, but still very beautiful
icingsugar chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
This was amazing. But so heartbreaking too! Well done :)
CrystalC chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Urk. Why must serious Good Omens fics be so very angsty!

It's great though, and you even ended it on a (possible) high note. D
Phamtom of the Pie chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Aw, such a sweet sad story. Love it.
scorsby chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
this is lovely and eloquent and beautiful. i adore it.

zellahxx
rascality chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
That was beautiful. The hopelessness in it really hurt. You ended it in the perfect place - it's ambiguous enough to let my inner optimist insist that everything is not necessarily going off in a hand basket (which I appreciate a great deal, because when she's thwarted, said inner optimist tends to get rather emo on me).

Brilliant writing.
milgarion chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
mother of christ, you need to write a sequel to this. otherwise, you are just a big meany.

mwah! x
AmaranthineAnathema chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
This fic is just...beautiful. I'm crying right now, because the pain is just so vivid, I can't help but feel it myself as a result. Aziraphale's message at the end broke my heart completely.

I don't think I could give this fic the praise it deserves, especially when other reviewers have already pretty much typed what I wanted to type as well.

However, I can say that this fic is marvelously written, and really captures the pair too well. Definitely going into my favorites list.
Pink Eraser chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I liked it. More than I would expect, given my abhorrence of Crowley-gone-soft.

I want to see a companion piece. Please? . I'm curious as to how this would continue.
Magentian chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
That WAS amazing. And, perhaps most impressive given the overall fluffiness of this pairing, pretty realistic as far as the characters' actions I can imagine, too. As one reviewer already remarked, Crowley's pain was palpable in this one, and the narrative style was very well-chosen - close to the Good Omens feel, but without, of course, the excessive humor, which probably would have thrown this fic a little off anyway. Nice job.
Elendraug chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Fantastic. Utterly fantastic. I could seriously feel his heartache, and it hurt. This story is an especially great find because it deals with how long eternity really is, and how much it could hurt - most GO fic I've seen so far has been fluffy and romancey. This is painful, real, and truly wonderful.

I also like the point of view you've written this in. Third person somethingorother. I can't quite pinpoint what exactly it is that appeals to me; I guess how it's his take on things, and definitely third, but just shy of first-person-POV. The repetition ("love is not meant") ties the story together very nicely, and I loved the "certain river" line.

Thank you so much for sharing. To the faves list it goes!
Nearly Awake chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
there are tears in my eyes. i am not joking. it is more than slightly pathetic, but yes, i am this close to crying right now.

i know i'm emotional and slightly hormonal now, so this doesn't really count for much, but honestly... such a tearjerker...

i'm sorry if i sound psychotic, i didn't mean to...
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »