Reviews for Ghost
snarky Beth chapter 6 . 5/15/2009
*sobs* It's so sad, but an excellent story! I really love the way you wrote this; is sounds so believable and emotional. I feel bad for everyone whom lost Virgil/Static, and am so sad that he was killed.

BTW; I think I read the sequel once at your homepage (through passing), and this clears some things up. That story was also very good, and equally enjoyable :)
yumi2482 chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
wow. what's the letter
xXEndlessImaginationXx chapter 5 . 2/27/2006
great story i was hard to read the end because of tears in my eyes i loved your story! it rules ! it was so sad!
Dark Gotham chapter 6 . 4/21/2005
Very nice I like it.
LaBOBuren chapter 6 . 1/30/2005
You shouldn't have killed Static : P He's too cute to die! : ) (Tee hee, tee hee)
xxMagicHorseShoesxx chapter 6 . 12/16/2004
wah! ::can't see cause of tears in eyes:: this story was awsome, so sad. very good! :)
Jysella chapter 6 . 12/15/2004
mrow...i'm not cruel enough to kill off characters... just torture them until their spirit is broken..i mean...yeah... its a good fic...but you had to go and kill the hero? ...wonderfully depressing...

-Jysa the insane and sobbing
blindxchaos chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
great story, write another chapter, sorta like a flashback and the battle is just happening,

rock on
dOMITUPSYK chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Bleah, pokemon...oh, well. We can't all like the same thing. Anyways, thanks for not flaming me when I warned Kokoji Moondrops that doesn't like script form. Yugitaty is the Unoffcial Fanfic Police, and Tenshi no Yami has been caught. So kudos to me and Yugitaty. FLAME ME FOR NOTHING AND SEE WHAT YOU GET, BIATCH! Sorry. I'm calm now.
trecebo chapter 6 . 8/24/2004
Very nicely done, Kate. I just want to know what is in the LETTER? The LETTER! LET-TER! Want to know. Batman does nothing without a reason. Could there be a story here, hm? I hope so.
Jonathan Priest chapter 6 . 8/23/2004
A nice end to your story Kate, a very touching tribute. I was expecting to see Anansi (sp?) but it was still good. Again, I'm looking forward to your Revenant story. Keep up the good work. Later.
Jonathan Priest chapter 4 . 7/19/2004
Great chapter Kate. You really expressed the feeling of loss over the death of a loved one very well and Sharon was believable in her musing angst. Again, wonderful job, and I really enjoy this story of yours. Though I know you next chapter is the people of Dakota, I was sort of wanting to see Daisy's reaction on a solo chapter, but regardless, I'm sure it will be great as always. Looking forward to more.
darkrose821 chapter 4 . 7/18/2004
ah another great chapter
darkrose821 chapter 3 . 7/17/2004
This is really sad but good right more soon
doc-trigger chapter 3 . 7/11/2004
I love this story, it's really great and sad. Keep at it, I can't wait to read more. -

BYE!