Reviews for I Could Fall In Love
Kayla chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
This was such a really really I mean really good story I cant wait to read your next one of Zidane and Garnet AKA Dagger
CucumberTree chapter 4 . 12/21/2006
What an ass wipe! LOL! I'm reviewing for the whole storyI love it! Very nice. You could add some more details so the reader could imagine the setting and all. Other then that I think this sotry is pretty good! As well as the song. I love selena and I think you chose a good song that followed the story! Happy holidays!

Sincerely,

Mya the hedgehog and Victoria! :3
Psycho Demon Creature chapter 8 . 7/18/2006
Heh, you might know me as 'Psycho'. I just reread it and decided to review again and say that this story ROCKS! Keep up the good work!~bows to almighty fanfic creator~
PshychoDemon chapter 8 . 6/23/2006
Dude, this story totally rocks! Keep up the good work, I loved the

'"Them crazy kids!" An old man said.'

I practically fell out of my chair from Good job! It totally rocked! ((xD I'm on a sugar-high right now, so I'm a bit over hyper then normal.))
Velvet Nightmare and Souba chapter 8 . 4/18/2006
OH MY GOSH! THAT IS SO CUTE! I LOVE IT!
ChiBiEmI chapter 8 . 9/21/2005
absolutly wonderful! i read it a few times already, though the part where garnet shot angel was rather scary!
melanie chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
i really love your story. its like me and chris when we were in kindergarden but were not in the same highschool and were in 9th grade. so i see him every chance i get! weel bye :)
garnet chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
aw thats so cute
Animeangel290 chapter 8 . 8/19/2005
"Them crazy kids!" a old man said

LOL!
TopKat chapter 8 . 7/28/2005
_ i love this! You have REAL talent! this is brilliant! i have now read your other thing - bittersweet romance, and i love it! :D :D :D :D :D

ZD 4 eva!
drkbth chapter 8 . 7/14/2005
i think it's pretty good
cinnabonme chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
AW that's cute!
cinnabonme chapter 3 . 3/12/2005
That chapter was cool! D UPDATE!
Red-eyed dragon gurl chapter 8 . 1/11/2005
Agh! I haven't reviewd here for ages and you finished the story! Such a good ending too! Nice long chapter! *hugs*

red-chan
Strider Evenstar chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
hi jen jen _ i dunno if ur still on msn. obviously I'm not :P i just readin' some storyz on here...i kinda remember this story from ur old account! lol. is there any changes or anything in the repost? i'm gonna read the WHOLE thing! sooner or later :P byebye c ya l8er my fav lil sis author _

dani boi :P