Reviews for The RMS Titanic
Anne chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Queenstown is Cork in Ireland, as it was previously known!

Not in Austrialia - the Titanic did not travel from or to Australia!
tsukiryoushi chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
This story was very good. I enjoyed it very much and think you did an excellent job with it. Keep up the good work!
ThePet chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Very interesting and unique idea - I liked it very much.
Graymoon74 chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Brilliant idea! Have you ever seen that book that has all the pictures of the bottom of the ocean where the Titanic went down? There is this one picture with this face of a doll. The sand sort of covering a bit of it, but you can tell it is a doll. It is really sad. Gave me the chills when I first saw it in the book. I just kept thinking of all those poor people and all those children. I wonder how many children actually went down? Oh well...I suppose I can look that up.

Anyway...great one shot! Loved it )
funyun chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Very lovely, very lovely. Poor Patrick. When he left his room, I was yelling at him to wake up his roommate, but he didn't hear me, and when he saw the Nautilus, I thought that they had sunk the Titanic. That would really suck. Oh, I'm not a morning person, so I'll leave you now.
pucktofaerie chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
hm...this is an interesting little bit. I almost hate that you made it so short. great idea, and kudos for the originality. keep up the great work!
Lissa chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
I really enjoyed this story...The Titanic has interested me for years. I like how you worked LXG into it while keeping it feasible. One thing though...The Titanic struck the iceberg (or was struck by The Nautilus...whatever) on April 14, 1912 and sank early the next morning (the 15th). I just noticed that you used the date of April 12th and thought I mention it. Good story! Sad to hear it won't be continued or elaborated on.
Ash De Brie chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
XD Raven, when I gave this idea to you, I was hoping you were leading to a full story, not a one shot. It made me wonder why you were "flipping channels" so quickly. But nonetheless, I loved it to death _ Glad you took my idea to a point o.O and I think Skinner learned a lesson from both of our sides with the whole Peanut Butter deal o_o;; Great job though! :D