Reviews for The Week from Hell
RicaPicaa chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Naaw Jack! Thank you for a good story mate!
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
This is amazing as well. I’ve been reading a lot of torture stories about Jack and I’m really starting to feel sorry for him. LOL I just want to hug him and make him forget everything ;) I’m sure I’m not the only one, of course.

And I agree with the review addict thing - I know exactly how you feel. :P
Jazz Fulcon chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Oy vey! I can't believe I favorited this but didn't review! I deeply apologize. I love this lil ficcy! You did very well and kept the two males in full character. Awesome job!
Oceangoddess chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I love stories about Jack in his younger days! I like how Bootstrap helps Jack after he was branded :)
xDragonstreamx chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Brilliant, brilliant, and absolutely BRILLIANT! I've always like Jacktorture kind of stories, and yours was one of the best
Rudepanda chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
If your an addict then I'll have to reveiw won't I lol! I can see you were watching the deleted scenes and I love the way you gave backstory as to where they came from. I always wondered about that scar on his arm and wondered how much blood loss there would have been from it. Great fic Well done :D
Starknight chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Nicely done! Your pace was excellent. No complaints from me.
TrappedandAnnoyed chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
i LOVVED this story!
JackFan2 chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Ahh, Jack sneaking out of the house when the East India men showed at the Turner's house. So like Jack. He'd not put his friends in danger...

He shook his head again, though this time slower. “’m the one’ll be comin’ for ‘im now, luv. ‘m the one who’ll be takin’ ‘im away from ye.
dreamofdesire chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
I really like it! Usualy I don't like stories that have nothing to do with Jack and Ana, but I like all of yours, (even if the have nothing to do with Jack and Ana). I'm glad that your an addict to writing,cuz I am an addict to reading fanfics and I love to read your. Please write another one soon.