Reviews for Twilight
Hikari-Kayko chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
it's been a few months since you last updated so i'm asuming that reality has caught up with you for a while. (either that or... dare i even think it? you've abandoned this story and all it's would be fans... *dramatic act of flinging her hand up to her eyes* No! not that! anything but THAT!) lol. i'm interested to know what this story has in toe. obviously it will be good with so many great characters involved! _ pleaz update soon.

... *stares avidly at e-mail alert waiting for the chapter alert to pop up* ... I'm WAITING! lol _~

~HIKARi
SirisAnkh chapter 2 . 9/11/2004
Hey, love the story so far! Can't wait to read more. I hope you update soon.

Siris
NeferNeferi chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
It was a nice introduction to the new characters. I like the story so far author, please update soon.
Avelyn Lauren chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
I thin that I will learn quite a bit with this story. Ii look forard to the route that it takes. Well thanks for showing the names to me. yYou didd agood job. I'll talk to you later. Arigato and ja ne!
Ashila chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Girl I can't believe you posted this here without telling me! Well, heh heh, I still haven't had time to do more than skim it, but when I finish what I'm in the middle of writing I'll read and give you a better review later...*laughs* But as always, you capture Seto's voice so well that I forget it's you and not him...and you know I love the whole set-up for the story, with the letters and all. *grins* And Sai's an awesome character, quite a good match for him. Man, you always make Seto seem so real...if only he were...*sighs wistfully*

I highly recommend that everyone read this! Whether you're obsessed with Yugioh or not, it's just good writing and a good romance with good characters, so read it!
PJ Zatken chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Hi, EJ ;-D Long time, no speak ;-D I love this letter form story of yours. I really read it as if I'm the one who received it from Kaiba. I like how Mai's kinda tamed in this fic (although I always thought of her over and above the woman in the miniskirt who duels fiercely).

And I like how you covered his relationship with Yugi...

I really need to finish reading and reviewing Crawford's Angels and your other cool stories...and the rest of mine are waiting to entertain you ;-D Anyway, my fic Parting of Lost Souls - a Seto Kaiba centered fic - is always there in case you want a good read...and the others are there as well.

I hope that you continue with this story of yours ;-D
NeferNeferi chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Sounds interesting author, please update soon so I can know Saiuri. I like the fic so far.