Reviews for The Kindness of Strangers
dragonmaire chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
This is good start to a story, and even if you never make it more than two chapters, I think it deserves an ending. :)
CeciliStargazer chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Write more and more and more
Teprac S chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Friends: Just a Note to let you know that Seeing-spots or Jessica Lynn Syring, 40, died March 22nd 2007 at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota from an undetermined illness. She will be sorely missed.
Kalisona chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Mph...to be continued...in two years? Well? What have you to say for yourself? Huh? *scolds* How could you leave your readers hanging for two years?
Pentangle-linnon chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
I'm finally getting around to reviewing your non-Sil stories. First - please go through and mark complete/incomplete! Otherwise I get myself into situations like this one where I really want to read the rest of the story and it looks like there won't be any. So I try to just read finished stories.

I am running out of superlatives to use for your writing. This grabbed me immediately. I was pulled in like there was an undertoe! That's good writin', ma'am. I love the arrogant Haldir and the distance between him and the woman. It is more than just two people who don't know each other, but rather that of totally different *things* trying to relate in difficult circumstances.

You must have lost interest in this, and I know that can happen - I just wish there was more!
BlueEyedElf chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Sounds like there could be some great angst coming up. Great story! Please continue!
Craic agus Ceol chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
you can't just leave it there! it's a lovely story! just please update soon!
Kitty Johns chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
o... major cool-full-ness...
ElvenStarofHope chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
More, please! This is really great so far! You are a wonderful author! Please update this!
Lutris chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
I finally logged in ;)

I love this story so far! There aren't many stories feat. Haldir and less Rumil. I like the way you make feel the concern about Haldir's brother. I also enjoyed the dialogue between him an the woman. Update soon please? :)
Naomie chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
UPDATE! Update soon! It is just starting and it is so good you can not just leave it off here! Write more please! Till your next chapter, Cheers!
Marchwriter chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
I really hope you continue this story. It's a very interesting read so far.

~The Lady of Light~
Immortal-grace chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
once you see this review, delete it please. Don't e-mail me at my angelkenobi address for the time being because there is something wrong with it. I have been recieving your e-mails and replying to htem, but they dont seem to be coming to you.

I think it is my accounts problem.

i can be reached at an alternate address:

sincei only want you to e-mail me there, please delete this as soon as you get the review.

thank you!

im sorry you didnt get all my replies yesterday! i DID answer you! promise with all my heart!

To prove this is actually me (Jaymee)

I own 5 horses

I am accident prone

i got my casts off on the 14th

i am currently working very hard on a story with Glorfindel called Fortified no longer

i have an identical twin sis named Aimee

my last name is Wood

to prove this is me (again):

what I know about you..

Jessica Syring

you work and live in Montana

you recently took a 1-week break (over the 4th of July weekened)

you have a brother who is an emt/firefighter/meteroolgogist

well...see ya!

Jaymee
LOCISVU chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Poor Rumil!I hope he will be ,where's Orophin?Just curious.
Fair Lady Miriel chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Yay, you changed man to husband. Well done you! Lovely fic!