Reviews for Fallen
maya2 chapter 10 . 5/3/2014
Loved this! There was a great build from beginning to end. I read it straight through. Thanks for sharing.
Veridissima chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
Great story

Some chapters scary me so much

This last one was so sweet
Gabi chapter 10 . 9/20/2011
Amazing fic! I was so nervous for Monica and Chandler if I were them I think I would die. Thanks for finishing it
LucySpiller chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
Loved reading this, so amazingly written! Loved how all the gang was involved. so glad they found Erica!
Miss-Bing chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
That was soo great ;D :) I loved it .. And you actually made me cry .. Lol.
emily geller chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Wow, most impressed. The scene is real and chaotic, but the descriptions are a bit skeletal (the busy store is still missing, Chandler might carelessly notice more people, especially attractive women or obese men or other crying children) leaving the story too quickly paced but still, very impressed. I will be back for more later.
Tilulation chapter 10 . 5/27/2005
This story was so good! :)
ElSupremo chapter 10 . 3/22/2005
I finished! It is good! Emotions are very strong. I love your stories because they're so descriptive! Write another one!
Melanie Geller chapter 10 . 3/21/2005
Aw, thank you so much for finishing this! Though my favorite fic you've written (and actually one of my favorite ones ever) is AoA, this one was still very good. I'd love to see and epilogue if you have the time. :) It's so sad, like another reviewer said, that the Friends Fanfiction community is losing you. You know, the truly great writers don't come around all that often. :) And you were definitely one of them. :) I hope to see you write something else one day, but thanks for finishing what you left undone! :)

Mel
jennyblueEyes chapter 10 . 3/21/2005
OH MY GOSH! That was an amazing story! The emotions came through very strongly, the suspense and the sadness were overwhelming and adding the poems at the end was a brilliant touch! I wish I could write as well as you.
Harmonde chapter 10 . 3/21/2005
Aw...happy endings rule.
ElSupremo chapter 4 . 3/20/2005
I know I'm a little behind on the reading, but this is really starting to get interesting and I couldn't wait to review. You know what this story reminds me of...Twins with Arnold Schwarzenneger and Danny Devito. It's really good.
Kay this is Heather chapter 10 . 3/19/2005
*wipes eyes then jumps for joy* yay! FINALLY! I've been waiting ever so patiently on the edge of my seat for this. Glad the mini-bings are all good and well, and glad the . . . maxi-bings forgive each other. (Remind me never to refer to Mondler as maxi-bings ever again. ever.) This has made me soo happy! Hopefully there will be an epilogue someday? Maybe? Perhaps. I'm not expecting one for a while, but maybe? Hee, you hadn't updated since one month before the last mod search. scariness. Anywho, that was one of the best stories you've written (can't quite top age of aquarius and its glorious 30 or so chapters, but it's a close runner up). I loved it so much A! Thank you for writing it! And if you made it this far, thanks for reading this uber-long review!

:H

Damn those non-working smilies in reviews.
ImaginingMatthew chapter 9 . 3/19/2005
AWESOME AS USUAL!
ImaginingMatthew chapter 10 . 3/19/2005
Man seeing your profile made me sad, it made me realise just how many years I have been reading your aweseome Friends fics, and I hope you can finish everything you have, if not just for selfish old me lol ;) You are a truly awesome amazing fab smart super brilliant writer, and you are a great person to read and I have never not liked your fics, so good job with this one, it's no different. I still read it with my mouth open, not knowing what was going to happen next!

SFGRL, you are seriously one of the best and it's sad we're losing ya, big hugs and thanks for all the fics you have given me over the years :) Now keep em coming until you're all done and finished ;) lol x