Reviews for Shattered Illusions
Fidel Hatter chapter 16 . 8/15
The Wizard's Oath is really sweet. As with Harry's fear of getting together with Ron... It's one of those things that feel so real. That's what i love about this fanfiction so far... It mixes real life issues with the wizarding world... Emotionally, physically, romantically, it all could have actually happened.

Well done!
I love your story, but I *hate* your Wensley.
baektobasics chapter 26 . 2/28
Oh my Lord.. I always liked Rarry but there are scarcely fics around for this ship and this just made me so happy because its not only one of the best Rarry fics Ive ever read but also one of the best HP fics Ive read in general and just.. thank you so much for this wonderful gem 3
HIIIIIIII chapter 8 . 1/11
ITS SO AWESOMEEEEEE!
artica's-ursula chapter 26 . 12/14/2016
This is absolutely the cornerstone of the Ron/Harry pairing. This is so well written and sweet. I loved going through it and seeing the characters evolving.
PythonAnon chapter 16 . 9/21/2016
Hehe you have a wonderful typo in this chapter "They had long since finished their game of Exploding Snape" and it made me laugh so much that I, the one who is terrible and never seems to review, decided to post this as I continue on my way to finishing the story. Been reading it between classes all day yesterday and today. :)
Saissa chapter 4 . 9/2/2016
I think the D&D was a brilliant coverup - It works fine for me!
starie78 chapter 26 . 8/11/2016
Interesting story. I'm not a fan of this pairing but I was intrigued enough by the description to give it a chance. It is very well written and the character interactions and relationships are well paced and believable.
MrsH chapter 25 . 5/23/2016
Thanks for a well written story. I'm not a big fan of slash fiction, but I thought you handled this with good sense and a realistic view of what it might be like for a pair of teenagers in this situation. Well done - and the fight scenes and battle with Voldemort was also very well crafted.

I was a little disappointed that it ended with no resolution to the story, but I enjoyed what was written even if it did leave me wanting "the rest of the story". Thanks again.
thehereandnow33 chapter 25 . 1/6/2016
I really don't think this story needs to be rated M
Softie chapter 6 . 10/15/2015
Honestly? Loved Tonks "professionalism". Okay gotta take a break and mingle with real life people now. Siggggh
Softie chapter 5 . 10/15/2015
Children abuse cases always brings tears to my eyes. Guess I'm a real softie.
Softie chapter 4 . 10/15/2015
Another nice back story for Harry about the wand would be "My father, a magician, gave it to me before he passed away. " Cue woeful, sad eyes. "He told me to never give up on my dreams. " I'm pretty sure the nurse would respect it the way he does.

Anyways, loving it!
Softie chapter 3 . 10/15/2015
I really like how you've realistically planned out everything. I think Ron's point of view was important to get across.

...am I becoming a parrot and repeatung things?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
My fears of you experiencing all that you were storytelling were getting paramount and I was pretty sorry that it was true. I kind of hoped you were in the medical field. Gotta say, medicine heightens my interest so thanks for bringing the realistic world in this totally unrealistic world.
1,205 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »