Reviews for Shattered Illusions
Wicked Kisses chapter 26 . 7/28/2022
Very much enjoyed this story, Quite lovely too. ️️
hollyeplake chapter 2 . 4/5/2022
I was in a car wreck (December of 2021). Thankfully it wasn't too bad of injuries on both sides; but, both cars involved were totaled. My airbags deployed and gave me 3rd degree burns; and, word of advice don't sit so close to the steering wheel (my knee hit my steering wheel; and, it just started to feel normal {April 2022}).
Steve-Arkarian chapter 18 . 2/9/2022
Usually when one of the adults is being investigated for child abuse, even if the kid doesn't implicate the other person there is no way in hell that they are allowed to see the kid alone when it's on their request. And I know Harry wouldn't have requested to see her. Also, on the very small, infinitesimally small, chance that she would be allowed to see him there would be someone else in the room with the two of them to monitor in case anything happened, like it did. Same thing with her seeing him in the hospital, that was crap.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 17 . 2/8/2022
You had Mr Weasley initially leave in a different outfit then the one he came back in. Something like a jeans and a button-up to leave and a suit when he came back?

I know he played video games pretty much most of the day when the social worker was there but for her to say he plays too many video games is, well it seems a little off. Especially considering he told her he's usually more active so doesn't play very many video games (regardless of what his usual activity levels actually were), and it makes sense that he wouldn't be running around, let alone playing sports or something, when he still has a cast on. :/
Steve-Arkarian chapter 11 . 2/7/2022
How could the social worker have tried to visit "on several occasions"? At this point Harry went there in the afternoon, slept once, went through a whole another day, slept again, and now it is the next day. He hasn't even been with the Weasleys for two complete days yet so how could they have tried to visit several times?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 6 . 2/6/2022
A few things:
1) Even with the Dursleys listed as his family, why are they the only ones allowed to visit, and if they're being investigated why are they allowed to visit at all? (In considering you had police officer and social worker and all them "visiting" the Dursleys aren't the only ones allowed.)
2) Why would the social worker take anything that the Dursleys said at face value? Again, they're being investigated, so anything they say should be considered suspect.
3) The social worker and nurse had no proof whatsoever of who Mr. and Mrs. Weasley were, along with Tonks, yet they were telling them all sorts of personal information about Harry and his family. That is super illegal! What happened to HIPPA?

I'm looking forward to reading more of this story.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 5 . 2/6/2022
I know it still happens sometimes, but when they're looking into child abuse cases there should always be someone with the minor to make sure the other people can't come in to see him, especially if they're investigating them. So his aunt shouldn't have been able to get into the room with him. Again, I know it still happens sometimes anyway but it shouldn't have been able to.
Kurt Russell Oco chapter 6 . 9/21/2021
Awwww I wanna hug Harry too :( and AAAHHHHH I LOVE THE ORDERS FOR BEING PROTECTIVE TO HARRY SPECIALLY MOLLY AND ARTHUR 33
Kurt Russell Oco chapter 1 . 9/21/2021
NOOOO! POOR HARRY ;-;
LadyDinamite chapter 7 . 4/17/2021
"Madam Pomfrey quickly administered him a potion that would get rid of the cough and he felt immense relief." I facepalm when i read this phrase. Even more when Madame Pomfrey dismissed Harry's cardio problems. I'm not a doctor, sure, but i was a child whit a lot of medical problems (and my sister was even worse), so i had my fair share of doctors who were incredible in solving the symptoms, and that only made everything WORSE. If you're coughing, that's means that your body think that you need to expel something! Sometimes, this "something" is mucus, but not always! Sometimes, you have a bronchitis and the excess of fluids in your lungs make you cough. Sometimes, is a Cancer that can't be detected unless you made a special exam. Of course, most of the time a cough is just a cold, but Harry's arrhythmia?! For me, the two things are intertwined and coughing is a way for Harry's body to warn that something is wrong. That's why you should never simply cure your symptoms without taking a thorough look! Most of the time, symptoms are a way for your body to let you know that something is wrong with you.
C'mon, Harry could still have acromantula's venon in his bloodstream because the end of the Triwizard Torment (yeah, is how i call the event) and how he was denied medical treatment for almost half an hour afeter getting to Hogwarts because of fake Moody! And he was bitten BEFORE catching the Cup! He battled against Voldemort and his Death Eaters WITH ACROMANTULA'S POISON IN HIS BLOODSTREAM!
So, i know that, whatever Harry has now, It will come back with a vengance because of medical neglect/incompetence. You cannot cure a disease by curing the symptoms. There will still be something wrong with your body, the only difference is that now you have no clue as to what the real disease is, and when it gets worse to the point of being critical, you don't have much to do.
x.xlea.x0 chapter 6 . 2/20/2021
im asking for sirius now T.T
ExactChase chapter 1 . 10/15/2020
As an American, I confused myself several times by picturing Vernon sitting on the left and driving on the right. Why is it so hard for me to picture British people being British?!
Potternaha chapter 25 . 7/27/2020
Wooohooo! Good job! Thanks for an amazing read! Now I think I like Harry and Ron being together:)
Potter4ever chapter 22 . 7/25/2020
Wonderful!
SnapeyPotter chapter 15 . 7/25/2020
Great story! I just want to tell you that I feel that Harry is sooo out of character. I keep trying to picture a stuttering Harry, instead I keep remembering his mischief in third year! Ugh, I hate me
1,250 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »