Reviews for Shattered Illusions
Kurt Russell Oco chapter 6 . 9/21/2021
Awwww I wanna hug Harry too :( and AAAHHHHH I LOVE THE ORDERS FOR BEING PROTECTIVE TO HARRY SPECIALLY MOLLY AND ARTHUR 33
Kurt Russell Oco chapter 1 . 9/21/2021
NOOOO! POOR HARRY ;-;
LadyDinamite chapter 7 . 4/17/2021
"Madam Pomfrey quickly administered him a potion that would get rid of the cough and he felt immense relief." I facepalm when i read this phrase. Even more when Madame Pomfrey dismissed Harry's cardio problems. I'm not a doctor, sure, but i was a child whit a lot of medical problems (and my sister was even worse), so i had my fair share of doctors who were incredible in solving the symptoms, and that only made everything WORSE. If you're coughing, that's means that your body think that you need to expel something! Sometimes, this "something" is mucus, but not always! Sometimes, you have a bronchitis and the excess of fluids in your lungs make you cough. Sometimes, is a Cancer that can't be detected unless you made a special exam. Of course, most of the time a cough is just a cold, but Harry's arrhythmia?! For me, the two things are intertwined and coughing is a way for Harry's body to warn that something is wrong. That's why you should never simply cure your symptoms without taking a thorough look! Most of the time, symptoms are a way for your body to let you know that something is wrong with you.
C'mon, Harry could still have acromantula's venon in his bloodstream because the end of the Triwizard Torment (yeah, is how i call the event) and how he was denied medical treatment for almost half an hour afeter getting to Hogwarts because of fake Moody! And he was bitten BEFORE catching the Cup! He battled against Voldemort and his Death Eaters WITH ACROMANTULA'S POISON IN HIS BLOODSTREAM!
So, i know that, whatever Harry has now, It will come back with a vengance because of medical neglect/incompetence. You cannot cure a disease by curing the symptoms. There will still be something wrong with your body, the only difference is that now you have no clue as to what the real disease is, and when it gets worse to the point of being critical, you don't have much to do.
x.xlea.x0 chapter 6 . 2/20/2021
im asking for sirius now T.T
ExactChase chapter 1 . 10/15/2020
As an American, I confused myself several times by picturing Vernon sitting on the left and driving on the right. Why is it so hard for me to picture British people being British?!
Potternaha chapter 25 . 7/27/2020
Wooohooo! Good job! Thanks for an amazing read! Now I think I like Harry and Ron being together:)
Potter4ever chapter 22 . 7/25/2020
Wonderful!
SnapeyPotter chapter 15 . 7/25/2020
Great story! I just want to tell you that I feel that Harry is sooo out of character. I keep trying to picture a stuttering Harry, instead I keep remembering his mischief in third year! Ugh, I hate me
AC.nelli chapter 21 . 4/19/2020
Actually I thought they will capture Ron somehow. Since everyone knows now who Harry would miss the most, it's easy to lure Harry into the open if they got his Wheezy.
AC.nelli chapter 20 . 4/19/2020
I feel the same like Ron. Petunia was horrible to Harry. She starved, neglected and humiliated a child, her sisters child. That's not excusable in any way.
But Harry is kind enough to wish for her to be fine. That's selflessness on a whole new level.
AC.nelli chapter 19 . 4/19/2020
I really like Harrys and Rons dynamic. It's sweet and lovely to read.
AC.nelli chapter 18 . 4/19/2020
Harry finally did testify. I hope the Wirzarding Worlds press doesn't get info on this. This would be horrible for Harry.
AC.nelli chapter 17 . 4/19/2020
That had been a super nice chapter. I'm very excited about the outcome of Harrys interview and Vernons trial.
AC.nelli chapter 17 . 4/19/2020
AC.nelli chapter 16 . 4/18/2020
That had been super sweet. But I wonder what will happen there. Not exactly much privacy there, I guess.
1,243 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »