Reviews for Shattered Illusions
Candy Phantom chapter 5 . 5/9
Teo: I love this story.
Only because you were made during a suicide story.
Teo: was it suicide or suicide and abuse.
I don't remember, I read too many of them.
Chibi-Kogitsune chapter 14 . 4/13
I have to say, I don't really like Harry/Ron fics
You have converted me. Bravo. ;)
Yes! I'm so happy !
tat5934 chapter 13 . 1/18
That was so funny! And even if it wasn't what I expected I'm glad they finally kissed each other :-)
tat5934 chapter 11 . 1/18
Yes i'm all excited about the arrival of Remus and Sirius! And I loved the last scene of this chapter
tat5934 chapter 10 . 1/18
I like it that it goes slowly between them. It's more realistic
tat5934 chapter 9 . 1/18
I really enjoyed this chapter !
tat5934 chapter 7 . 1/17
Ron is so cute with Harry :-) I like it!
tat5934 chapter 6 . 1/17
Yes! I'm so glad they tookHarry from the hospital!
tat5934 chapter 5 . 1/17
I can't wait for the Weasleys to come! Harry needs this!
Petunia is as bad as Vernon. I wanted to slap her
tat5934 chapter 4 . 1/17
This chapter was really good and, indeed, I couldn't tell that it was a fiction and not the reality.
And I like it that you took a whole chapter to explain Harry's state after the accident
tat5934 chapter 3 . 1/17
I'm not disapointed at all that this chapter was about Ron ! I loved it!
You almost made me cry with the tri wizard tournament's scene! Ron's feelings were quite intense
tat5934 chapter 2 . 1/17
Poor Harry is so lost ... And Vernon... That Bastard!

I love your story so far, and indeed the hospital scenes felt real ones
Eagle-Eyes chapter 25 . 11/30/2014
Enjoyed this story.. You were very realistic in how an abused child reacts to both the abuser and the rescuers...

Keep writing as life allows...
sherryola chapter 25 . 11/23/2014
I truly enjoyed this story. I've never read a slash HP fic before. Not opposed to it, though in general it doesn't interest me. but mostly I hadn't because they are always either harry/Malfoy or harry/snape,a nd either of those is just gross to me. I loved the emotion and heart of this. You portrayed the recovery from abuse so beautifully and realistically, yet always keeping us hopeful for Harry. and since Sirius is my favorite adult character, I love that he is free and has custody of Harry!
1,186 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »