Reviews for Shattered Illusions
Softie chapter 6 . 10/15
Honestly? Loved Tonks "professionalism". Okay gotta take a break and mingle with real life people now. Siggggh
Softie chapter 5 . 10/15
Children abuse cases always brings tears to my eyes. Guess I'm a real softie.
Softie chapter 4 . 10/15
Another nice back story for Harry about the wand would be "My father, a magician, gave it to me before he passed away. " Cue woeful, sad eyes. "He told me to never give up on my dreams. " I'm pretty sure the nurse would respect it the way he does.

Anyways, loving it!
Softie chapter 3 . 10/15
I really like how you've realistically planned out everything. I think Ron's point of view was important to get across. I becoming a parrot and repeatung things?
My fears of you experiencing all that you were storytelling were getting paramount and I was pretty sorry that it was true. I kind of hoped you were in the medical field. Gotta say, medicine heightens my interest so thanks for bringing the realistic world in this totally unrealistic world.
Softie chapter 1 . 10/15
Wow, that accident felt very real. As a fellow human, I'm worried for your own safety. I'm also a new driver so this really made my heart beat fast!
Caitlin chapter 7 . 9/9
No offence, but I was kinda hoping for Harry to be rescued from the Children's Home.
Gleek2007 chapter 16 . 7/30
This is excellent ! Really ! This is actually the first FanFiction that I read in the HP fandom and I wanted to read a HP/RW first because I love them together (:
Your fic is excellent and it's long, really long so I love it more (:
You should rewrite all the HP novels in canon with them being together (:
Jayelyyn chapter 4 . 6/16
I like the story, it's the first time I've read something like this.
I suggest you halt the excessive use of ellipsis in dialogue. I'm obviously not you, so I don't know if you intended it this way, but it makes it sound as though everyone trails off every single sentence they say.
Other than that, your writing is good and your grammar is great.
Candy Phantom chapter 5 . 5/9
Teo: I love this story.
Only because you were made during a suicide story.
Teo: was it suicide or suicide and abuse.
I don't remember, I read too many of them.
FandomNutter chapter 14 . 4/13
I have to say, I don't really like Harry/Ron fics
You have converted me. Bravo. ;)
Yes! I'm so happy !
tat5934 chapter 13 . 1/18
That was so funny! And even if it wasn't what I expected I'm glad they finally kissed each other :-)
tat5934 chapter 11 . 1/18
Yes i'm all excited about the arrival of Remus and Sirius! And I loved the last scene of this chapter
tat5934 chapter 10 . 1/18
I like it that it goes slowly between them. It's more realistic
1,195 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »