Reviews for Shattered Illusions
Kiki1770 chapter 26 . 7/24
Oh wow, that was a beautiful story. I loved how thoughtful the progression of the events was. From unfolding Harry's and Ron's relationship to Harry opening up about the abuse and negligence to the Order's involvement in seeing through the court cases. This story was incredibly well-thought and sympathetic all around. I would have liked to read about Harry and Ron's relationship unfolding while at Hogwarts but reading a Weasley focused story was really refreshing. Between the twins, and the elusive older Weasleys (Charlie and Bill) there's so much to work with in the Weasley family. Thank you for writing this story. I love the idea of Ron and Harry together and it's hard to find stories about them.
SN chapter 6 . 6/18
Lol! I was reading a different story and accidentally switched to this one! Lol. I love this story. Not many people write Ron Harry stories!
SN chapter 5 . 6/18
Thanks for your a/n parts! They're really helpful. Can't wait to see the Weasley s! I don't understand the first few chapters, but I think I see where you're going with them!
SN chapter 4 . 6/18
You forgot about all the Dr. S asking ... On a scale of 1 to 10 how much pain are you in?
I'm just being nitpicky..
SN chapter 2 . 6/18
On a scale of one to ten how much- do you love this story?
Me: probably around a 7.5. I haven't finished it yet but I like what I've read so far!
ArcReactorsandDragons chapter 1 . 4/14
I didn't check to see when this was last updated, but I'm reviewing rn halfway through the chapter at the moment where Harry's complaining about working in the vets cause that is an absolute fucking mood, I work in kennels and is the exact same thing, cleaning our ducking dog shit every single second and moving out kennels, I literally don't think I've related to a character more, well done
LocoBriar chapter 9 . 11/16/2018
Awwwwwwww
Dobby's Other Sock chapter 26 . 7/29/2018
Omg! I can't believe it's over. I've never really been a Ron/Harry fan, but this totally flipped my switch! I'm so sad to see it end! I totally wish I could read the rest of their lives together. Just amazing, Author.
Fidel Hatter chapter 16 . 8/15/2017
The Wizard's Oath is really sweet. As with Harry's fear of getting together with Ron... It's one of those things that feel so real. That's what i love about this fanfiction so far... It mixes real life issues with the wizarding world... Emotionally, physically, romantically, it all could have actually happened.

Well done!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/1/2017
I love your story, but I *hate* your Wensley.
baektobasics chapter 26 . 2/28/2017
Oh my Lord.. I always liked Rarry but there are scarcely fics around for this ship and this just made me so happy because its not only one of the best Rarry fics Ive ever read but also one of the best HP fics Ive read in general and just.. thank you so much for this wonderful gem 3
HIIIIIIII chapter 8 . 1/11/2017
ITS SO AWESOMEEEEEE!
artica's-ursula chapter 26 . 12/14/2016
This is absolutely the cornerstone of the Ron/Harry pairing. This is so well written and sweet. I loved going through it and seeing the characters evolving.
PythonAnon chapter 16 . 9/21/2016
Hehe you have a wonderful typo in this chapter "They had long since finished their game of Exploding Snape" and it made me laugh so much that I, the one who is terrible and never seems to review, decided to post this as I continue on my way to finishing the story. Been reading it between classes all day yesterday and today. :)
Saissa chapter 4 . 9/2/2016
I think the D&D was a brilliant coverup - It works fine for me!
1,213 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »