Reviews for Forgivable
piccolaamica chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
appearance the next chapters in the history

please soon

please

davis NO :(
bukalay chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
It would have been better If Daisuke had really died at the moment when he got a heart attack... I wonder what would the parents' reaction would be?
BTRHenderson31 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I love this! Please continue! :)
hazardofchaos chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Please update!
The Little Sprite chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Somebody tell me that this fic's gonna be updated soon, please!

I loved it! Poor Dai, though...

*takes a deep breath* Please,oh, please, oh, please,oh, please,oh, please,oh, please,oh, please,oh, please,oh, please,oh, please,oh, please,oh, please,oh, please,oh, please,oh, please,oh, please,oh, please,oh, please,oh, please Update!

Love lotz! Keep it up!

LOL!

The Little Sprite o
IHaveADemonFoxInsideMe chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
you have to update this is SO good!
RumorUnderOath chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
this is so sad! i feal terible for both dai and ken. do they help each other out some how?
Ikustizen chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Is Jun and Daisuke's mom also abusing him? I think that Daisuke's dade is a flipping bastard. I hope you make Daisuke run away from home and get stronger elsewhere. Like, he goes to the digiworld not telling anyone and comes back a little emotionless, strong, and knows how to survive. I hate his family. Nice story...sort of (I'm just mad at the family thing)
can't think chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
what a fucking ass! oh not you. Dai's dad. that's so sad and messed up.
The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Whoa...what an ass. I hope someone gives him a good kick in the (censored)And I wonder what's up with Ken?

I dunno why I like these kind of fics so much; I just do.

Please continue! It's looking awesome so far
yuffiegal chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz~UPDATE~!This story rocks...:)
Duo's Deathscythe hell chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
i like write another chapter.
LonelyWalker chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Are you going to continue this? And tell how it ends? Because it's quite irritating.. You see, I'd very mucs like to know and a happy ending would be nice. I wanna know if dai ever called ken.. *grin*
Leshyedawnfire chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Dear god!O_O How can a parent be so cruel!Please continue!SOON!
DaughterofDeath chapter 1 . 8/22/2004