Reviews for Through a Glass
Freyalyn chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Great little story. Thanks.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Ha ha ha. Cute. What do you think of my new and improved version of Jake? Catch ya on the flip side.
Drink Sparky Cola chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Aww, cute, funny, and charming all at the same time. I admire your ability to write really good stories in this category, and in others I've seen you in. Your previous UC story, Shadow, was my favorite in the entire category so far. Keep writing UC fics, if you've got the ideas. It'd be a wonderful homage to a fallen show.

Kara
Nicky chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
"Cody wanted pizza." Hahaha. I love how he is overruled. I loved how Donovan was going to break up their fighting. That's too funny.

Are there going to be more stories to follow?
hotkey chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
::Sigh:: I so love these vinaigrettes. This one could be kept as a "UC:Undercover Character" Handbook - no good UC fanfic writer should be without it.

But to take this piece back into its setting, I think it showed Frank as not as lever as he thinks he is. He didn't guess that his best of the best UC agents could bother arguing about such a triviality as what to get for take out.

But it makes sense they would explode out on such a minor issue. They can't argue with Frank, they get handed their covers, they go after the perp. they're assigned, they complete their mission with only two agendas, both of which have to be fulfilled - success and survival, so why not argue amongst themselves and get picky about what they get to eat. Their chance to break out!

Thank you, VRT. I needed that. Welcome back to the UC fold. Is CSI on hiatus?

A very appreciative Penn.