Reviews for Fortune's Fool
theGirlwhoRead chapter 12 . 10/23
Wow this story had me completely! WHY DID YA STOP... I was having a little shock depression cus of a accident I had with a bloody car and it made me helpless through walking. I started to read this book and I every chapter I tried to walk. Dunno why but I did and I can almost walk normally and the depression is over. But now you stopped and I hate not endings of a book. I see this story is from 2005... so I know what the answers gonna be... "Im sorry Im not writing the end" but I ask ya please, write it! I want to read the full lovely story, untill the end...
Lora the Cookie chapter 1 . 8/21
Rainbow185 chapter 12 . 4/4/2014
More please!
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
I hope Geini didn't do away with the first-year student's rat. Anyway, what does that cat's full name mean if anything, and will Knott be thrown out of the D.A? Why can Harry do wandless magic all of a sudden? Keep updating! Really good I think.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
I hope it was not a good guy. Let alone, I hope it's not a friend, more like a Death Eater bogart.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
That dog thing was weird for Ron's patronus. It could've been Lupin, but I doubt it, more like Sirius; sure wish he were still alive. I actually started crying as I read about the patronus and what it could have been. I miss him too you know.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
Please Update!
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
That didn't really make sense! It seemed like it switched too fast; I couldn't catch up with it sorry!
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Okay! So I wonder if Mark Evans is any relation to Lilly Evans-Potter? What about Percy? Will he be good for the school?
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
I like that version better than the one in Deathly Hallows. Let's just hope everything continues to go right.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Maybe that's what the whole family was doing, planning for the party. Where is Percy's hand on the clock now, can you check for me? You never said.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
All this nightmare stuff is from Ron's experience in the brain room, for lack of a better word?
Starscape91 chapter 12 . 6/23/2010
Great story! I hope you continue!
carolyn jinn chapter 12 . 4/1/2009
I have just read a couple of your reviews and I am of the same impression of this story as they are...This story is really good.

BUT.. have you abandoned it?

It has been over five years now since you wrote the last chapter, are you going to finish this story?

I would really like to know how the Nott situation turns out. Also, how Harry and Ginny's relationship evolves.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE finish this story...:)
crazymangoeswithhpgw chapter 12 . 12/4/2008
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE~! I want to know if Harry and Ginny get together and what else happens!