Reviews for Encounters
iFluffRaver chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
The yaoi fangirl within me is very pleased. As is the rest of me, to be quite honest :P
Serpentia's Black Rose chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
i like it it was SEXY L and Kira make a hot yaoi couple _
17629578269 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
i think i kinda fell in love with this.
phoenix of hell chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
It doesn't have weak characterization at all. I found it very accurate, considering the circumstances. It was very good.
Amanita Jackson chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
yay! (i too thought they'd analyze each other...and that a certain someone would be snacking on an apple and watching, being all "heh heh heh *snicker* humans are funny...")
Gaaras-Gothic-Ninja-Sappy-Sue chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
very good. please write more stories like this .
akari-hayashi chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Ohh, that is nice. I wonder why I haven't come across this before. Good that they are in character too.
Toshii chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Homygosh. That is so hawt. xD I love Raito and L together.
Corenn chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Yay ! Nice fic _ Strangely, you managed to keep the character IC, y'know ? Even if there many possibility that it happen like that :

Raito *thinks* "He kissed me. Maybe he wants to get close to me to see if I'm really Kira ? So if I push him away, it would mean that I'm Kira and don't want him to become my lover because he could discover that I'm Kira ! But if I accept, it could mean that I'm Kira and will become his lover because he will discover that I'm Kira if I refuse him to get close... But if I refuse, it could mean that I'm Kira who don't accept to become his lover because if I accepted him as my boyfriend he would suspect that I...

*brain exploding*

*kiss L and rape him on the table*

L *think* There was 50% chance for him to kiss me ! But does this mean he's Kira ? If he had refused...

I refuse to continue.
fire-emblem-girl chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
ha ha. it's probably better if they don't talk whilst having 'sexual relations' he he...then they'd start thinking and as far as i know thinking doesn't help certain things...lol. not that i would know of course. ;p it does seem as though L doesn't really like touching stuff with his hands...lol. "THE GERMS!" anyway, cool fic.
Maia-Willdell chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
#O_O# Zomg that's hot.
boeboebi chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
uh.. that was kind of bland you know? but it was nice nuff with your descriptions of what the story would be like in the summary.

good job! i like it!
Xelena chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
ya know, i think that was pretty cool. i only wish there was more. it's kinda funny to think of them psychoanalyzing each other.
Kawaii Thief Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
YAY _ I like, especially the last line .
gloomsday chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
I think I would have done anything to get L and Raito in bed together too... XD Hah it sold for me XD *dances*

Sque... if a little out of character, I still loved it. Because the fangirl within thrives on it x3 XD lmao.

*hearts* Yes. I love you. XD