Reviews for Neon Genesis Evangelion: Advent of the Demons
Incognito girl chapter 19 . 3/25/2011
I found that i had marked this as a favorite a while back and reread these 19 chapters. Man, i was really hooked. I'm so sad to see that you haven't updated in over 3 years.

So I just thought I should leave this here in case you ever check your reviews.

Please seriously consider finishing this story! You already put so much work in it, it would be a shame if it was left undone.
cojax chapter 19 . 6/16/2010
Man I really get tired of reading good stories only to have them not updated in years. Well if you do decide to continue I’ll be looking forward to reading more.
AngelTainted chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
Sorry that I didn't leave this before, but my review was about the whole story, by the way, not just the first chapter.
AngelTainted chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
OH MY GOD, this is good. It totally makes sense of the show, as if the human race didn't actually fail as portrayed in the movie. (Of coarse, the movie End of Evangelion is the actual ending to the series, episode 25 &26 are just the low-budget endings.) It shows that there was more to the Angels than just to kill us all. You have every detail to the wire and the characters are just as they are in the show. This is the best of the best, and no one can argue with that! The story is so good that nobody even cares about the occasional typo. Awsome. It keeps you on the edge of your seat while blowing you back with the interactions of the pilots and those around them. Please, keep it up!
SilentOne01 chapter 19 . 10/22/2007
I love this series, glad you started writing for it again.

I had to make an account just to leave a review, I'm sure more people like it and just havnt reviewed it.

Great Work, Don't Stop Now
Highlord Langslock chapter 19 . 9/25/2007
Hello.

YOU'RE BACK! YOU'RE BACK! YOU'RE REALLY, REALLY BACK! I truly beleived that you had abandoned this fic, or died, or SOMETHING. I'm really happy to be proven wrong. This fic was one of my favorites in earlier years, which is funny, since I'm really not a big fan of NGE, though I like several fanfictions based on it. Please keep writing and updating until the end. Your fic is a welcome treasure among a sea of stories written by below-average authors.

Highlord Langslock
Epyon the Bored chapter 19 . 9/21/2007
Welcome back! Glad to see some good wrighting again, most of the older authors up and left...

Once again, great understanding of the characters, excellent plot, wondrous grammar/spelling. Everything is perfect (better than anything I've done, and it's been a while; at least a year). Glad to be reading again.
TBQelite chapter 19 . 9/20/2007
Yosh~ An update at last!

Love the way the characters are developing. My love for Evangelion has only grown from reading your novel. Now I'm looking forward to the remake~
Hidari chapter 18 . 3/17/2006
Great fic! Hope you update soon. ;)
Hidari chapter 15 . 3/17/2006
Excellent chapter. Great character dynamics, awesome action! And the demons's assault was brilliantly done!

Excellent. Oh, and Himura-san has long red hair. Hehehe. I love that. Can't wait for the next update.
Hidari chapter 14 . 3/17/2006
Nice cameos, good chapter, too.
Hidari chapter 10 . 3/17/2006
Ah hahaha! I love that! Kensuke with Dr. Akagi. Hee hee hee. Good one. Good for him too.
Hidari chapter 7 . 3/17/2006
Ahh, subarashii! You've done very well, my friend. Excellent excellent chapter.
Hidari chapter 6 . 3/17/2006
I think I love your fic. You keep the interactions between the kids and the rest of the characters consistent and in character plus the storyline is good.
Hidari chapter 3 . 3/17/2006
Oh hohoho, sparks flying! I love your kids! Their very realistic and OC in so far as they've just been raked over the coals. Great fic!