Reviews for Tricks with one's mind
anOinteD4eVa826 chapter 4 . 11/17/2005
HEY! IF MCGONNAGAL ASKS HOW THEY KNOW SO MUCH OF HOGWARTS, ... U GUYS HESITATE, AND MC GONGALL TALKS ABOUT HOW THEY MADE A BOOK AND THEY GIVE IT TO THE EXCHANGE STUDENTD A COUPLE YEARS IN ADVANCED WITHOUT THEM ACTUALLY REALIZIN THAT ITS REAL... JUST TO GET AN UPDATE AND FAMILIARISM... SOMTHIN LIKE THAT..

I DON'T KNOW, SOMETHIN I THOUGHT... HEHE
anOinteD4eVa826 chapter 3 . 11/17/2005
Whoa, well that explains my last question!

omg! but do they kno rowling?

OMG! DID U MAKE UP THE BRANITOS STUFF? OMG! THAT IS SOO COOL!

sO IF U GOT POWERS, THAT WHY THEY PICKED U, WELL, HOW COME THE PICKED TYLER?

HM..."{Harry Potter, I thought, thinking of Harry, I like your owl, Hedwig. She is really pretty. From Hilary. Send.}"

HAHA! THATS SO COOL! IT'S LIKE INSTANT MESAGIN OR CELL PHONE TEXTING! HAHA! THAT IS TOTALLY WICKED!1
anOinteD4eVa826 chapter 2 . 11/17/2005
Chapter I "And Hilary," the tone of his voice made me look him in the eyes, "I can tell that you will make an impact this year."
YFWE chapter 7 . 7/11/2005
Very nice story you've put together thus far! I hope that you can get over your writer's block soon, so I can read some more! Please update soon!

YFWE

P.s., thanks for reviewing my fics those many months back. That really heled me out a lot. ;D
Randominsomniac chapter 7 . 6/1/2005
Hey Hey Hey! I'm back! Sorry I took soo long to review. But dont get writers block now! just when it was gettin more interesting! (though i must admit i now have a SERIOUS lack of inspiration, causing me to give up on my two fics for the moment)

XD

ANyway, UPDATE soon PLEASE!
Elfsquire90 chapter 7 . 5/18/2005
I like this story so is Harry still "banned" or is he gonna be seeker if not is Hilary going to try out for seeker?
anOinteD4eVa826 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Hey! Me again! Well, i was gonna review on the 7th chappie but i couldn't cuz i already did... When are you ever going to update man? lol... well talk(type;comment) on ya laterz.. Woo, can you plz check out my story prophecies of the beloved and if you can To be loved.. please! i really need some response on those.. thanks..
Kathryne chapter 7 . 4/20/2005
You have real talent! I'm not a bad writer but your much better. You aren't making up places but I like reading about famaliar things. Today I was looking for Tamora Pierce and stumbled across this. I think its great. Your only problem is spelling but slowing down might help. I will get really curious until you write again. When I'm curious about a book its like a physical pain so please write more. Please! On each of your stories to please. (All tree).
anOinteD4eVa826 chapter 7 . 4/13/2005
WOW! this is really really good! wow! You so totally rock man! WOW! this is really good!

It's amazing how you're so well at writing first person... Gosh, you're so well at WRITING! WOW! YOU"RE DEFFINETLY TALENTED! PLEASE KEEP WRITING! it's really really really good!

o.. hey, i need some response on my story To be loved and Meet Hogwarts.. you wanna give it a try? please? But yea, it's deffinetly no compare to your story! GOSH DIS ROCKS!
Rikki Felidae chapter 7 . 2/17/2005
Come on! you can'tkeep us hanging!
sami chapter 7 . 12/23/2004
its really good. but u spelled hoe instead of how in a sentence near the need
Randominsomniac chapter 6 . 10/20/2004
cool, you must hav actually done some reading to know that. That was a great chapter. I'll post my story asap, but i'm a little busi. Keep writing!
sami chapter 6 . 10/19/2004
I LOVED IT!:)
Randominsomniac chapter 5 . 9/19/2004
that's a great chapter! keep writing!

You're very detailed in these things.

I'm guessing you're a very devoted hp fan!

lol
sami chapter 5 . 9/18/2004
u'r amazing that totaly rocked