Reviews for Wandering
coffeechick87 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Ah...an inner monologue that makes me smile. Not happy, or sad, it is what it is.

I liked it.

-Jayde
punkcatwitissues chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Well, I told you this before, but I'm going through all my author alerts that I haven't read... and I came across this one so... it's great! And thanks for the thanks. Makes me feel special.
M5lvrgrl chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Wow, this was really good!
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
I have felt so bad for Jess in the last couple of episodes... especially the season finale. Right now I hate Rory and Dean (well, I have always hated Dean). You should keep this story going... and turn it into a Lit! I know you have a lot of other stories you're writing, but you're one of the best writers on !
smile1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Hey!

This was a good chapter and I hope you'll turn this into a story because it sounds interesting enough.

Bye, smile :-)
CaliforniaDreamer chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Exactly how I would picture Jess's thoughts to be...trying to convince himself that it doesn't matter. Perfect. You've got his character down perfectly.
sarahl chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
poor jess :( i always think about how he must have felt after he left rory's dorm. i mean... poor kid, has nothing, isn't really going anywhere anytime soon and has a select few people he can rely on. well, pretty much only luke :( rory doesnt deserve him, he needs someone who can understand him and not shut him out. love ur stories as always :D keep writing!