Reviews for The Alias Factor
olivia chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
this is a really good story. the start kinda confused me though...keep writing! please...:)
Fair Cate chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
Great chapter! Update soon please!

Cate
Megan chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
I like this, it's really good. I just read both parts and I think it's very interesting. Your writing is detailed, and kept me reading. Nice job!
Tricia chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
This story is very intriguing, and I can't wait for more! I can't wait to find out who is after them and why. Great start.
sweetestthing chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
cool story... cant wait to see where they go... update soon
crazy-superstar chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
o a shipwreck! That's different. I HAVE TO WAIT FOR A WHOLE 10 REVIEWS! *grumbles* lol, don't worry, I'm sure you'll get that soon enough! I have a good feeling that's this is gonna be a great fic, update soon. (10 reviews or not please!)
CeeCeeV chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
MORE! I want more! Can't wait to read the rest of this story. You've got my curiosity peaked!

CeeCeeV
Egyptian Kat chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
This is review number... I don't know but its one more to your ten. Please upate soon! I need to read more! I HAVE to!

Its summer vacation and I need things to read!

-Kat
Fair Cate chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
I have the original version of this on my favourites list and I have been waiting for ages for you to update. This is a really great beginning and has so much potential! I can't wait to finally see what you do with it.

Why did Syd and Vaughn have to go? What was the plan? How long have they been in hiding so far?

Cate