Reviews for CinderKen
Apollomon x Stingmon chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
this was pretty funny
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Crazy people who keep writing these stories

Teach me your craziness

I want to be just like you

A crazy professional craziness writer

I love reading them

Teach me your wisdom of craziness writing

I just adore your writing skills and imagination

And so I say bravo people bravo

And I hope to hear from you soon
Madame Pika chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
That has to be one of the most hilarious fic I have ever read. :D. I love the idea of Yamatto and Ken in dresses. KAWAII.
Makkura-hime chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
that wast awsome! sure put a grin on my face and laughed till i almost cried! YAMATO AND KEN INS A DRESS! AHAHAHA! too funny! i will continue to read the rest of your stories tomorrow! TA!
takuya chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
aww that was so very cute i loved it tons evern if it was a bit weird
minnermon chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Hey! that was cool! I agree with Taichi... HAHAHAHAHAHA! Ken and Yama in dresses is priceless. Great job! Cute Daiken! -Ja ne :D
Shimisaki-kun chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
It was really funny, but the way you tied the loose ends together was kinda stupid, funny, but stupid.-

And Iori was the best! "No, there is nothing you can do except dig my grave..." *rotflamo*
ax25gh chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Don't listen to that little shite. They don't even leave a signed review so that you can chew them out in private. D

Anyways, I thought it was bloody fecking hilarious! I hope to see more of your works in the future. X3

*Huggles her Gosurori Ken Plushie*
Lone Wolf chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Not to be mean, but, THAT WAS STUPED! What was up with all that? There is no way to help this. All I can say is better luck next time. Oh, and DON'T MAKE KEN WHERE A DRESS, EVER!
Alforce Zero chapter 1 . 6/19/2004