Reviews for At the Office
novasupernova chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
wow...you write a sequel
fan chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Liked it...however if that was PG-13 I would hate to see what you considered NC-17
Moo Chapman chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
wow Is it hot in here. Good work.
maggie chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
WOW! I love it! It's deliciously naughty! I am a big fan of the whole Kate/Gibbs pairing and I loved your story.
silk-irl chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
what can i say?

Just one word is sufficent - WOW
Calleigh chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Wow! Very nice little piece of work. I absolutely LOVE Gibbs/Kate romances! Please write another story. There just aren't enough Gibbs/Kate stories out there!
ashley chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
i loved it make more!
Aeria chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Ahem, is it hot in here or is that just me. You're damned lucky I chose not to read this until I was home alone, really didn't need someone looking over me shoulder. Anyway, on to the review. That Was The Best Work I've EVER read. At least of the short smutty ficlet type. I hope you don't take that as offence but I'm afraid that that was what it was. And those last to lines of dialogue. Absolute killers. A hint of a sequel perhaps. No pressure.

I'm really loving the way you take the time to actually think about what you're writing. I've read a lot of stuff that, while good, describes very unrealistic movement and dialogue but this is absolutely spot on and you have to respect someone who can do that. Also liking the subtly you use, even though it's subtle in a very obvoius way, you sort of imply rather than actually demonstrate which is quite impressive.

Congrats on one of the hottest fic I've read in a while. Keep it up.
troubletwinintx chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Top-notch job.
T'PeeJ chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Oh my. Can I say I love you and you won't take offence to it? Cuz I do!

You keep writing Gibbs anything and I will be your bestest friend!
kibbs chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Very good storie! Unexpected, but good! It's lucky we have fanfiction writer like you in order to fill our kate/gibbs shipperness!
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Oh boy-that's been in your head since UnSealed-wh0o!

Good thing you didn't post this when I was at work-my co-workers would have seen my grin from across the room!(Nobody who patrols our internet access has figured out how to block this or it doesn't register-but my friends are very jealous!Only offsite site we can get!)

This is very hot-one of these days DB is going to give us what we want! Kate/Gibbs!

Thanks for a good read!