Reviews for Trouble In Yokosuka
SegaxYaoi chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
lol

INCREDIBLY EPIC
Subsy chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
Wow. I'm not sure why I read the entire thing. I can only assume it's because I'm at work and bored out of my mind. I literally had nothing better to do than read this. But know that if I had the choice, I would have instead done one of the following:

1. Cut my nails

2. Run out for a pack of skittles

3. Taken a power nap.

4. Tied my shoes.

5. Anything.

You made me laugh a few times, I'll give you that. But man... I've never seen such concentrated stupidity. Bravo on that front, I suppose.

More?
Gui Zhang chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Hahaha. Very funny chapters! It was funny when Tom hit Yamagishi-San. Great story. :)
Mystere chapter 3 . 9/21/2004
The only fic that has made me laugh while I'm still reading the subtitle.

As a humour fic it stands up well, having prompted me to Actually Laugh on several occasions. The key, maybe, is in that you can acheive "stupid humour" without actually sounding stupid - a major attribute given the poor competition. There was a slight sense of rush-job at the end (noticeable in a sudden change to many, many short paragraphs) but overall, good spelling, good grammar, good humour, bad plot Good first fic!
Wangtang1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
HAHA! This story is great! You should write more fanfics!
Smashmelee17 chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Nice work Chris. It is very funny. I just love "Raining blood". Man he is so boring. Well, write another fan fic. This one was too short.