Reviews for Come Back
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Great write! So many differant emotions.
AsianRapunzel chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story, and would like to hope you are writing a sequel but you aren't. But your character protryal is excellent and really shows the growth and development between the relationships Chihiro had with the spirits from the bathouse. Especially with Yubaba, with the way she defended Chihiro from the guy.
LoreilDarksky00 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
WOW! Really great story! Nice portrayal of emotion!
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Wow! I loved this oneshot! especially when Haku and Rin pwned the other man. Grr, how could he be so mean to Chihiro like that?

And it was so cute when Haku came to see her afterward. It made me smile. Hehe, rin's evil though. All the characters were very in character, so I liked it a lot! great job!
Kurogawa Yumi chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Aww w

That was really sweet, I loved it!
TotalDisarray chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
I know it is probably pointless for me to say this but back to Rin. There is no L in Japanese. So it is spelled Rin. However the sound is not supposed to be L. The sound is between an L and an R. Some japanese give it more of an R some give it more of an L sound.
trevor chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
hey really nice story and i'm not asking i'm just stating that it would be a REALY nice story if (still not asking just saying) you did add some chaptters cuz you know it has so much potential! ne way i loved it
yukaiblood3626 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006

i luvd it...X10!

it wuz so swet!

i think it had a great endin n it wuz so

awsum! it wuz the perfect plot n it

wuz funni wen rin caught them...it wuz

all soo kool n well planned out!

man i luvd it!

i seriouslii cried a lil

while i wuz readin it! it wuz so

sad but it had such a happii endin!

i luvd it!

ur awsum!
GothicChickCortnie chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
I really really like your story. I think it's abosoltely fabulous _ a 10/10. I wish you'd update but then again the story is marvelous as it is. And you know what they say, sometimes the more you add to something the worse it gets (not saying your a bad author) i think it's a great way to end a fanfic! Keep up the good work _

GothicChickCortnie
Lichan chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
It's not that R and L are pronounced the same it's that their are no L's in the japanese alphabet. So when translating into written jappanese all L's become R's. But yes when said it would then be the same sound.
Ace's Lover chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
i wish you could put another chapter to it maybe on how she ajust to the life in spirited world? or how her life with Haku begins? bye.
There Are Only Clocks chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Really sweet
whitealmond chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
lol it's okay if you're never updating the story... it's still very nice with a few mispellings here and there. I especially liked the beginning; it was very dark and emotional.
2442 chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Yes, I noticed the Rin Lin thing too. One nof my friends told me that R and L are pronounced the same in Japanese. Anime is better with english subtitles and japanese audio. Did you notice how different it was?
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »