Reviews for Within the Smoke
Accio wand, Hermione...accio that wand...
IIO chapter 14 . 9/21/2007
great story.
Lacrymose chapter 11 . 6/1/2007
Makes sense. Especially as he went mad and mad people do things like kill themselves.
Lacrymose chapter 8 . 6/1/2007
I agree that Harry had to die. otherwise she would've leant on him.

I like your portryal of Ron though Hermione strikes me as a bit faint hearted and a tad too innocent.
DazedPanda chapter 14 . 9/10/2005
I can't believe I never read the ending of this fic until now. It was so bittersweet. :D Great work!
maDfoRmeDusA98 chapter 14 . 7/17/2005
wow...great story! i started it and couldnt stop reading it until i finished. it was so well written and had an original, interesting, captivating plot! i loved it! thanks for writing such an awesome story to entertain me :) lol i hope to read more from you in the future!
Babe-ette chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
good story!
DarthNut chapter 14 . 4/23/2005
I think I'd have preferred the story without this epilogue. Still, nice job.
DarthNut chapter 13 . 4/23/2005
An epilogue isn't necessary I think, it's good the way it is. But as you have written one, I'll read it.
DarthNut chapter 12 . 4/23/2005
Wouldn't the minister be a bit shocked about the way Draco supposedly stopped Lucius? I mean, the spell Lucius used on himself was surely Avada Kedavra and that's one of the forbidden curses.
DarthNut chapter 11 . 4/23/2005
I'd have preferred Draco killing Lucius. They are in a war and you don't kill people of your own rows in a war, you kill your enemies and Lucius killing himself is as if he killed somebody of his own rows, no matter if Voldemort is alive or dead. Suicide is a sign of weakness if Lucius is no samurai and I doubt that he is. And if Voldemort hadn't been dead, he wouldn't have appreciated Lucius' behaviour. I don't think that suicide is something a Malfoy would do. And I don't get why Lucius has gone insane.
DarthNut chapter 10 . 4/23/2005
I'm really enjoying it but I still like your oneshots better, maybe because they don't tell that much of a story. But I liked it. I hope Draco kills Lucius.
DarthNut chapter 9 . 4/23/2005
A thing I forgot to mention till now: The Dementors are on Voldemort's side, so it doesn't make any sense sending the Death Eaters to Azkaban. And it's not called doctor but healer.

I'd have preferred if Draco had killed his father.
DarthNut chapter 8 . 4/23/2005
Oh yeah, it's getting better and it really has to, seeing this is the 8th chapter of 14.
DarthNut chapter 7 . 4/23/2005
Harry killing Voldemort and Voldemort killing Harry, that's how I had expected it and you have done it very well. The fight was full of action although there was no action. I loved it.