Reviews for Shippo's Plans
Guest chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
LOL I loved this is was the best write EVER! As the Doctor would say this story was FANTASTIC simply FANTASTIC... and you know what? You are to!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Good start!
Mika Kezumi chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
this is good. I like it
steph2009 chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed your story. It was very sweet and amusing.
Killing perfection's lover chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
What? This is seriously your first fanfic? I'm impressed! And aha, honestly I feel inferior when it comes to your writing. Then again, it inspires me to keep on improving. :p
Hasakii chapter 8 . 12/25/2011
-Bows 2 Times To The Queen- Make More! MAKE MORE! :D You Are Very Artistic With Stories! Very Creative! Very Interesting! VERY FUNNY! I Love How You Make Them Up! More PLEASE My Queen! C: I'm Your 100# Fan! C;
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 11 . 5/17/2011
OMG...that was SO CUTE! Very NICE! I really enjoyed it...

THANKS:"D
Ganheim chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Sitting up, he lifted his elfin face

[Well, kitsune certainly. ‘elfin’ makes me think of Link and Zelda and kind]

He was currently doing his best to calm his temper.

[Miroku is certainly displeased when Inuyasha literally or metaphorically injures Kagome, but beside being the voice of reason he doesn’t do any more; 1: he knows that Inuyasha does care for Kagome (and therefore drastic intervention is unnecessary), 2: he doesn’t care that much about Kagome (Sango yes, Kagome no)]

it was always his fault, whenever Kagome-sama had tears in her beautiful eyes.

[I’m starting to think that I’m still reading Shippou. Childish, impulsive thinking without stepping back to take the entirety of the situation into mind. This is OOC for Miroku]

Until then, he was stuck like this – a nervous, angry wreck.

[There was only one time I can think of when Miroku was like this – late in the manga when he was dying, but he didn’t even want Sango to know]

It was then that Inuyasha went cold.

[Uh…no. Granted, Kagome thought this for a very brief period, but she’s a bright girl and she cast aside her doubts a long time ago. Kikyo slowed things down, but there was only a very brief period where she was a romantic hinderance]

They summoned him like the dog he was, bringing him to heel for Kikyo, her poor reincarnation and their budding relationship a distant memory.

[You wouldn’t happen to be an ‘anti-Kikyo’ person, would you? Or just anti-Inuyasha, as he’s acting far too juvenile and regressive for his character?]

This is my first attempt at an Inuyasha story, let alone a Miroku/Kagome story. Let me know what you think. I promise to quit if it stinks.

[Quitting is the easy way out. You’re pushing the characters in directions they wouldn’t normally go – if you think I’m adverse to this, check my favourites. Some of my top are divergence fics, I have no problem with taking a new direction, even mixing up the matchups (particularly in Ranma , I admit I’m slightly more a ‘canon purist’ in other fandoms), but do so in a logical, smooth manner. Don’t go ‘I want things to end up like this’ and jump into it, nudge things along, starting from the path that canon travels down and take a gentle path away]
Raine44354 chapter 11 . 7/16/2008
im not exactly a fan of Miroku and Kagome fics (i like kagome with sesshoamru) but this was a really cute fic, i mean it was Shippo's idea and soon its going to bite him in the ass, whats better than that?

Raine
Ayjah chapter 11 . 7/16/2008
I love that you had her kiss his palm... very meaningful :)
Kagome Lady of Darkness chapter 11 . 7/15/2008
Lol. I loved the story! You did an awesomely wonderful job! Great work!
Music and Reading Lover chapter 11 . 7/8/2008
I loved it. I wish you would have continued a little longer, though.
OhBrother chapter 11 . 5/17/2008
aw! that is the cutest thing i've ever read! and the ending was sweet and sly all in one! Shippo and KARMA! what goes around comes around, watch out! anyway, i loved this even though i'm more of a Sesshomaru and Kagome fan. MirKag fics are good every so often and this one is no exception. MirKag fics always seem so sweet!

-OhBrother
sasukegirl4 chapter 11 . 2/5/2008
Im going to try to make my own Mir/Kag fic. Loved yours
CallaRose4ever chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
OH that was so delightful! It was lighthearted and sweet. A joy to read.