Reviews for Kayla's Turn
shana elmsford chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
cool!

i saw this when i was 19 back in 98

and k said. i like jett!

and she still crying.

ps. Good job!
heartstrings chapter 9 . 7/29/2006
I absolutely loved reading this. I love the Jett/Kayla relationship, and this reminded me why and inspired me to write some of my own. You are a very good writer, and you obviously are a great person if you understand why Jett and Kayla belong together :)
Lala216 chapter 9 . 1/29/2005
This is so awesome. I loved the show the famous jett jackson. Until they cancled it on Disney. I don't have toon disney but maybe it still shows on there. NE ways for one of the first Jet Jackson ficcy's I've read u've set a good standard. lol

Keep Writing!

JayJay
grlgrl7 chapter 9 . 1/15/2005
grl i luved yo story it was GREAT.
Fire Tears X chapter 9 . 8/1/2004
This was a very good story and I can't wait for the next! Keep it up! Also, I had plans for the bed idea, but it won't seem so original after reading this... *Sigh* Oh well! At least it was used for a ver good story!
Fire Tears X chapter 6 . 8/1/2004
Wow! Rape is a srong issue and this just goes to show that no one could be who you'd expect. Great job with this chapter!
Fire Tears X chapter 5 . 8/1/2004
This just got interesting. I love this story now!
anonymus chapter 8 . 7/6/2004
Please try to write maybe two to three more chapters to end this story! I've some of stories on and the stories were good but the writers never finished them. please,please,please don't do the same thing. please
anonymus chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
You gotta keep continue please!this fanfic is off da heeze. I can't wait to see what happens next, holla! (hope its tomorrow)
anonymus chapter 6 . 6/25/2004
This fanfic is a true fanfic! keep it comin'
Fire Tears X chapter 4 . 6/22/2004
This is a great story for TFJJ fans! I am so pissed that they took it off air! I miss it so much!
Fire Tears X chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
This story is very deep. I love it so far... maybe I'll recommend if I could get through the rest with the same feeling, but this is only the first chapter.
Coolgurlie chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
I really like your story! This chapter is prefect! Keep up the good work!
Raven03 chapter 2 . 6/20/2004
I like where you are going with this. I can't wait until you put up the next chapter, I'll be looking for it! Keep up the great work!