Reviews for Fallen
Generosa chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
You better not be giving up on this story. ;D It's good. I'd hate for it to just end here.

Sal.
Dillon chapter 6 . 7/10/2006
This is an adorable story! I was a little afraid at first, seeing an original character involved; I was afraid it would be another Mary-or-Gary-Sue fic. Your original character is interesting and evil, I like that. I sincerely hope this story hasn't been abandoned. It's not perfect; Rayark's character hasn't fully been revealed to us, there are some minor typos (is for if, as an example) and it almost borders on a clice'd hurt-comfort fic, but it's interesting reading and well executed. I'd love to read more.
Isabella Rossellini chapter 6 . 7/9/2006
Please, please, please update next chapter, I need to know what James, norrington, will do... I need to know! Please update fast as you can.
if4 chapter 6 . 6/20/2006
NO! You just can't stop there! I really love this story, please update...
Arual20 chapter 6 . 6/11/2006
Update please. I wan't to know what else James remembers and what happens next. Bye.
Cheorl chapter 6 . 4/11/2006
This is a... oh blast how do I describe a story like this? I read the first four chapters yesterday and they left me shakinf with some undescribable emotion. The play of terror and those other nameless emotions is amazing.

Just one thing though, could you perhaps replace Norrington with James when you're writing from his (James) POV? A little peeve is all, it would make it seem more personal. Wow.
meowbooks chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Oh yes I liked this first chapter and I can only say it's a pity that I don't have time to read more at the moment. But don't worry I read and review every chapter when I get a chance! You have a gift in seeing how the minds of characters work so I will be sure to come back to this story.
Lami chapter 6 . 8/13/2005
I love your fic, dark and angsty though it is right now... i hope things get better soon, and for that to happen you have to update, and for that to happen, i'm willing to bribe you with my ill gotten pirate-gold and cookies!
ElvenPirate41 chapter 6 . 7/15/2005
I really like this story, and how it shows a different side of Norrington than we usually see. Poor guy! Please update soon!

EP41 :)
Rhivanna chapter 6 . 7/9/2005
occasionally, one finds a gem among the roughage that is generally the Mature section of a fanfic category. This story is one such gem, and I am glad that the wild impulse took me to look in this category for once. I love the way you have done this story line, and I can't wait for the next update. Write on Macduff!
klxzz chapter 6 . 7/3/2005
*GASSP* I LOVED THE ENDING! I LOVE THE STORY! AND I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL U UPDATE SO LIKE UPDATE SOON. AND YEAH, I HAVE THE CAPS LOCK ON, AND I DONT FEEL LIKE TAKING IT OFF!,LOLOLOLOLOL
klxzz chapter 6 . 7/3/2005
Joyce chapter 6 . 7/3/2005
Do not abandon this story Do not abandon this story Do not abandon this story!
Syndromia chapter 6 . 6/22/2005
Aw! That one made me cry harder than the other one!

good luck with this!

God Bless,

Catalina Tavington
anon chapter 6 . 6/21/2005
This is very very good. Some of the best saprrington I've ever read. Please update.
113 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »