Reviews for Fallen
Spirals Supreme Ruler of the Universe chapter 6 . 3/4/2005
Axe. Oops, that was meant to be ace. Ace and axe. Well done. It is sweet. Write more (yes, I know I'm a hypocrit, but still...)
Nuky chapter 6 . 3/3/2005
Hey i'm back, just wanted to say that i love yer story! Men i feel so sorry for Norrington. And men Jack is so sweet.. Please hurry withe youre nexst chapter!
Ton CuddleSlut favori chapter 6 . 3/1/2005
Ah, bonjour! Right, the French ends there!

You know what? This is a killer cliffhanger and by that I mean that if cliffhangers could kill... why, this one would be a mass murderer!

I love the mood of this chapter. It's ghostly- enough to send shivers up my spine and yet it's very still as well.

And the embrace! How the CuddleSlut doth like a nice hug. Adn hurt-comfort stuff in general, actually. Now bring on the rape and torture...! *Ahem*
Umm chapter 6 . 2/28/2005
You have some errors. Want me to beta for you? Email is iamprocrastinating

It's Anamaria, not Ana-Maria, by the way.
LadyJanelly chapter 6 . 2/28/2005
Another good chapter. i wonder what Norrington is thinking when he remembers Jack...the pirate or the good man. I can't wait to see the next installment.

Sorry to hear about you losing your writing. that always sucks.
Oneiriad chapter 6 . 2/28/2005
Oh, an update - and such a lovely one. Still liking, and hoping James memory will continue to improve.
Sue-AnneSparrow chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Hey,could ye please write a new chapter soon? please? It's sats a good story!
Sue-AnneSparrow chapter 5 . 2/24/2005
Men, ii feel so sorry fore norington,it's so sad, PLEASE WRITE A NW CHAPETER, it's the best angst fiction i ever read!
Gnat Girl chapter 5 . 1/28/2005
Yay, a lighter chapter! That was really well written... magnificent. I liked seeing it from Norrington's viewpoint too.
Gnat Girl chapter 4 . 1/28/2005
It's so sad... the "oh, Thomas" at the end was a nice - well, good - end to the chapter. Although I keep thinking Jack's voice as a woman. Don't know why, for he is obviously a man.
Gnat Girl chapter 3 . 1/28/2005
I'm in ICT, bored, and you've just made it all better! This is weird, but good weird. So onto the next chapter...
RangerGirl chapter 5 . 1/18/2005
Aw...this is just lovely. So wonderfully angsty and poignant - *hugs Jack and Norrington tight*. I see lots of H/C goodness coming up...am I right? _
mssparrington chapter 5 . 1/16/2005
Great chapter, Demus. I liked the glimpses into James' psychological condition as well as Jack's patience and expectations. Definite Zen quality- so much going on with the simplest of actions.
elfgirl chapter 5 . 1/13/2005
This... is a really lovely chapter. It gives you a kind of warm furry feeling inside, as if you'd swallowed pink caterpillars. And the sexy hot king of hotness agrees.
Sarah chapter 5 . 1/11/2005
That is so sad. The things people do to each other *shakes head*. This is a briliant story! I can't think of any constructive critism or whatever. I just wanted to let you know that this is a great story line and keep it up, I can't wait to see what happens.
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »